• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Swifter9748

Recruit
Jul 1, 2016
So from what information I've collected about this game it seems like we are going to fight mostly humans and not random monsters like pillars. I was just wondering if there are generic dungeons with random monsters so we can gauge how powerful we have become in the mid and late game . Because you can only kill so many humans before you quickly become more powerful than them and get bored.

I also hope we will be able to kill other powerful fate binders and become strong enough to take on archons and hopefully kyros himself to take his throne.

So from what information I've collected about this game it seems like we are going to fight mostly humans and not random monsters like pillars. I was just wondering if there are generic dungeons with random monsters so we can gauge how powerful we have become in the mid and late game . Because you can only kill so many humans before you quickly become more powerful than them and get bored.

I also hope we will be able to kill other powerful fate binders and become strong enough to take on archons and hopefully kyros himself to take his throne.

How do you become "more powerful then them"? The numbers always go up in these kinds of calculator warfare, even if the models stay the same.

Game looks like anthropocentric - humans become Exarchs and Archons. Maybe some angels or dryads, as "posthumous" of dead gods od good. Unicorns, titans? I don't remember great number of good creatures :/

1. In Infinity engine games, liches and dragons are considered the thoughest enemies to fight. What equivalent enemies will there be in Tyranny?
  2. Will there be special boss fights ?

I was just wondering if there are generic dungeons with random monsters so we can gauge how powerful we have become in the mid and late game .
The are monsters in the Walls, that much is known.

I don't see how fighting a dragon or a lich is really different of fighting a really powerful mage or warrior and his cohorts. Way the game is presenting itself, I don't exclude having to fight an Archon if we decide to take his place or his power.