• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(20873)

Official EBU Representative
Oct 17, 2003
Visit site
I already own CK, but how does it compare to Two Thrones? What's the differences, and is it worth buying?

klas_knas said:
I already own CK, but how does it compare to Two Thrones? What's the differences, and is it worth buying?

Two Thrones is like EU2lite on a constricted map...
IMHO you're better off with CK as Two Thrones is just a beer and pretzel game.

I always laugh when there are new posts in the TT and CoTn forums. Not because the games are bad, or because the posts are bad, but because its so slow, it seems almost pathetic to have forums for them.

Here is my take on the issue:

TT and CotN are very similar. If you like one, youll PROBABLY like the other.

On the other hand, you might feel like you bought the same game.

If you liked one, and can get the other one bundled or cheap, go for it.

sainte-therese said:
I always laugh when there are new posts in the TT and CoTn forums. Not because the games are bad, or because the posts are bad, but because its so slow, it seems almost pathetic to have forums for them.

Here is my take on the issue:

TT and CotN are very similar. If you like one, youll PROBABLY like the other.

On the other hand, you might feel like you bought the same game.

If you liked one, and can get the other one bundled or cheap, go for it.
I like them both, but rarely play them only because there is no music, and they can be slow moving at times, and without music it gets boring. Now if only there were a way to get music into them...

Flame of Udûn said:
There is no music in CK? :confused:
oops! :eek:o I meant Two Thrones and Crown of the North! :eek:o Sorry for any confusion I have caused! :rolleyes:

CK and TT are two totally different beasts.

To get an idea of TT, think EU lite. Its EU on a smaller scale with similar, but fewer options.

Its a good game, just dont go into it thinking you re gonna get a sprawling paradox epic.