• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Mozart41st

Gott Mit Uns
79 Badges
Nov 15, 2003
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Magicka 2
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Hearts of Iron II: Beta
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • March of the Eagles
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
As I said in the longbowman thread

I doubt Paradox will want to spend too much time patching a game that is completely unavailable nearly everywhere, but we might just be able to get a minor fix or two out of them.

So, this thread is to help them out if they do want to make a patch.

Here is what we have found so far
-Longbowman are unavailable when they should not be it would seem.

Here are some others, I am not able to say whether they are repeatable due to the lack of a F12, but if anyone can report similar things happening, it would be helpful.

The following events for France did not work so well:
#King Jean II is captured
event = {
id = 335

#The murder of Charles d'Espagne
# french version
event = { #trigger = war NOT FRA
id = 369

Essentially, these events are supposted to trigger events for other countries, but seemingly, they were instead triggered for France. To give an example, in the "King Jean is captured" event, I chose to pay the $500 ransom. After I did so, I got a new event that popped-up which was supposed to be for Englad which said "France Pays the Ransom" and proceeded to give me $500! Can anyone else report this occuring?

When I am creating a ship or land unit in Brest, for some reason I cannot create any ship or land units in Nantes. Nantes muster field or dock says "you can't make two units at once." even though I'm only creating units in Brest, not Nantes.

Also, once or twice I have been upgrading buildings in Brest and can't in Nantes, but that problem is not constant and doesn't always happen.

this is the worst thing ever, for a very happy Victoria player! Whenever I click on victoria to play, it goes to the begining thing; you know the thing you exit out of to get to the playing. Anyway I can't click out of it and whats worse is that when the begining thing is done it crashes to my desktop I CANT PLAY THE GAME I DEARLY LOVE!! someone please help me.

Someone isn't here; ask for help here. Someone will know. :) [EDIT: Oh, I see you've already done so. :)]

We're actually talking about a different computer game in this area...Two Thrones. By the way: Welcome to the forums!

Hajji Giray I said:
When I am creating a ship or land unit in Brest, for some reason I cannot create any ship or land units in Nantes. Nantes muster field or dock says "you can't make two units at once." even though I'm only creating units in Brest, not Nantes.

I'm having the same problem. This could be intentional... to keep Brittainy from becoming to strong... to early in the game.

Hajji Giray I said:
Also, once or twice I have been upgrading buildings in Brest and can't in Nantes, but that problem is not constant and doesn't always happen.

So, it was not just me... I thought my "old-timers" was kicking in :) .

Bugs & Stuff : Post 'em here!

Progress on building projects is saved and continues on reload but they do not upgrade the level on completion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right, edited this one a bit. Post your bugs and maybe ask for an improvement(like the problem with identifying ships) here, please be descriptive when you do so as well. :)

OK, as I posted in another thread... sometimes you can do double upgrades in a province.

Check out Brest...

dblprod1.JPG

You can also do this in more than one province... at the same time.

Check out Brest and Nantes...

dblprod2.JPG