• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

eon 5

Corporal
1 Badges
Apr 14, 2017
  • For The Glory
(Posted this under Tech Support, this is a more correct place I think.)

There is two minor annoyances in FtG that maybe can be seens as bugs:

1. The command window/drop down opens with F12 and closes with shift+F12. But if you open it and then e g click on the map and then try to close the command window with shift+F12 it doesn't work. You have to press F12 and then shift+F12 to close it. This is the same behaviour as in EU2.

2. If a province is taken by e g revolters, there is usually a red dot in the world oversight mini map. But not always! Often I don't see any red dot despite a province is taken by revolters.

Any comments?

Upvote 0
(Posted this under Tech Support, this is a more correct place I think.)

There is two minor annoyances in FtG that maybe can be seens as bugs:

1. The command window/drop down opens with F12 and closes with shift+F12. But if you open it and then e g click on the map and then try to close the command window with shift+F12 it doesn't work. You have to press F12 and then shift+F12 to close it. This is the same behaviour as in EU2.

2. If a province is taken by e g revolters, there is usually a red dot in the world oversight mini map. But not always! Often I don't see any red dot despite a province is taken by revolters.

Any comments?
I will look into these.