• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

dannie

Paradox Publishing
10 Badges
Nov 9, 2010
  • Cities in Motion
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Supreme Ruler: Cold War
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Hearts of Iron: The Card Game
  • Europa Universalis: Rome Collectors Edition
The Europa Universalis III Medieval and Revolution Sprite Packs are now available for 1.99 €/$ each. Here you can find out where to buy them: http://www.europauniversalis3.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=110&Itemid=110

8.Medievalpackshot.jpg

Europa Universalis III Medieval Spritepack

This spritepack includes 16 new sprites for the Western Europeans in the 15th century of Europa Universalis III. Unique uniforms for:
  • Bohemia
  • Bavaria
  • Burgundy
  • Castile
  • Naples
  • Milan
  • Hesse
  • Saxon
  • Pomerania
  • Norway
  • Finland
  • Cologne
  • Italy
  • The Netherlands
  • Germany
  • and the Holy Roman Empire
Sixteen historically authentic modeled western European units with new animations, for a more realistic and more beautiful game atmosphere. Units are equipped with swords, shields, daggers, armors, chain mails, jerkins, capes, basinets and pig face basinets.

8.Revolutionpackshot.jpg

Europa Universalis III Revolution Spritepack

This spritepack includes 16 new sprites for the Western Europeans in the last 18th and early 19th century of Europa Universalis III. Unique uniforms for:
  • Dutch
  • French
  • Spanish
  • English
  • British
  • Portuguese
  • Danish
  • Prussian
  • Scottish
  • Swedish
  • Austrian
  • Venetian
  • American
  • Scandinavian
  • Revolutionary French
  • and a generic western one
Sixteen historically authentic modeled units for the “Age of Revolution” with new animations, for a more realistic and more beautiful game atmosphere. Units are equipped with muskets, sabers, shakos, and backpacks. The generic western units are embellished for this period, too.

Excellent. Love your work Paradox :)

Will there be anymore sprite packs in the future, particularly for non-Western nations?

Looking great but how does the medieval pack differ from the older west european medieval pack?

More spritepackets for EU III are planned...

It would be just splendid (at least for modders) if we are able to uy and use HOI3 sprites packs in EU3 ;)

I noticed that the two new sprite packs are available only in Gamesgater site. Do you plan to to sell them in other sites as well?

P.S. The medieval pack is splendid!

The community asked for more country specific sprites, so we made them...

Good for us then. So, I came, I saw and bought 4 sprite packs on gamersgate just now. When did you guys release the Reformation and Enlightnment packs? Awesome.

Nice ! Bought and will try to find time to play a bit tonight with them :)

It would be just splendid (at least for modders) if we are able to uy and use HOI3 sprites packs in EU3 ;)

I noticed that the two new sprite packs are available only in Gamesgater site. Do you plan to to sell them in other sites as well?

P.S. The medieval pack is splendid!

The publishing is handled by Paradox Interactive, but I would like to think that they will sell them in other sites as well...