• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(52)

Private
Jan 26, 2000
Visit site
I want to report 2 maybe unknown bugs. First, Austria sems to have some sort of the 'Turkish' Problem. I had conquered both parts of Bavaria and offered peace. I was promted to annex Bavaria or to abort and go to the normal peace talks. But the 'abort' button does not work. I don't want to annex Bavaria because of the bad PR and so i had to wait until they offered me their second province, but of course no money.
The second thing is maybe not a bug, but otherwise it is very strange. When played England i had a colony in one of the sugar
islands. All other islands where spanish. Many pirates appeared in the sea zones surrounding the islands and so there was no
trade income. Spain did not attack any pirates at all! I noticed that they had many warships in the area. So i did the work for
them. Is this a bug or a feature?
In this games i had installed the 1.02 patch (the version bevore it was taken from the server and replaced). Do i have to install
the new patch? 'My' patch worked fine for me, no crashs or whatever.
Thank you in advance for answer,
Jochen

I can give no input on the Austria-Bavaria issue, but the pirates are another matter...

I have seen pirates being intercepted in the caribbean by warships from multiple nations (Including Courland!!!) and they seem to pick them off when they can. Perhaps the spanish fleets are off fighting the british? (Or they are all in port, carousing and having their way with the local women. Bloody southerners, good for nothing but cannonfodder. ;) )

I want to confirm that i have had a problem when defeating a minor power and controlling all their provinces. Playing as the Teutonic Knights, I attacked and captured all of the remaining Danish provinces. Now, when I sue for peace, I am asked if I want to annex them... If I select Cancel, nothing happens.

Should I send someone a saved game file?

Again the same peace treaty bug we already encountered in the Mameluck convert folder. Needs fixing apparently.

Manstein

Still, the problem is more than getting out of peace negotiations. I might not WANT to annex Denmark. (Yeah, right, like THAT will happen... muahaha...)

All that bad press you get, y'know...