• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
King50000 and I8Strudel: both of you are approved.

To I8Strudel: Well, the possible actions mostly depend on what is reasonable and where you are located. However, what is safe to say is that it's probably unlikely that you'll be able to travel from e.g. the Sight Deck to the Medical Deck to do some stuff and then to the Crew Deck. Mostly, you'll probably only be able to travel to one deck per turn, except if you're using the outside access (if you count the outside of the ship as a deck, that is).

EDIT: As another note, secret goals will be sent out once the game has started. The game will be started once the 15 places have been filled, or in about 12-24 hours.

Last edited:
Name: Franklin Cocklebooster
Background: Born into a family of well known generals and merchants, Franklin was soon given a position on the brilliant vessel RAFV Corgi, which undertook very important missions in the deep, hence practically undiscovered, space. However, disaster struck on his fourth year of his gallant service; the ship ran out of tea and the crew quickly mutinied. Only twelve men survived, including Franklin. Instead of serving on another British vessel, he decided to do some good for the world. He enlisted to the League of Nations and began service on the LSS Useless, where he became an officer after a brilliant use of the ships turrets when defending from two pirate ships. He was transferred to the LSS Submarine soon after that, seeing as the LSS Useless was now riddled with holes and only had one turret left operational. He is interested in early twenty first century POP music, quiz shows and methamphetamine.
Status: Currently looking for any left-over biscuits underneath the seats. Annoyed at the lack of tea on the vessel.
Items:

Approved, and that gives us fifteen players. As such, the game will now start. Once you have received your secret goal you can start posting In Character (IC) posts. After this point, Out of Character posts must be clearly marked by prefacing them with "OOC:". Do note that you're not supposed to reveal your secret goal to anyone.

Last date is 24th December. However, if the majority of players send in/state their actions before that, a 24hour countdown will start (unless that results in the deadline going past the 24th, in which case the 24th Dec. is the last).

OOC: lol, I have the funniest secret goal. :p

Oh yeah, another note that I forgot (sorry, my bad): Your starting status is Healthy for all of you. Furthermore, Officers and the Captain starts with a pistol. Security starts with a rifle. Engineers start with no real weapon, just engineering tools.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, another note that I forgot (sorry, my bad): Your starting status is Healthy for all of you. Furthermore, Officers and the Captain start with a pistol. Security start with a rifle. Engineers start with no real weapon, just engineering tools.

About tools, this are more or less corresponding to your background? For example my character is skilled with electronics, so i have electronic gear and some basic tools with me?

About tools, this are more or less corresponding to your background? For example my character is skilled with electronics, so i have electronic gear and some basic tools with me?

Affirmative; mostly. DoomBunny, for example, obviously has more than just a mop.

'Akh, pod sosnoyu, pod zelenoyu,
Spat' polozhite vy menya!
Ay-lyuli, lyuli, ay-lyuli, lyuli,
Spat' polozhite vy menya.

Kalinka, kalinka, kalinka moya!
V sadu yagoda malinka, malinka moya!'

Alexander's drunken singing resounded around the medical deck, as he loudly, and badly, sung a Russian folk song he had learnt while travelling on the Trans-Siberian railroad. He sat on the floor of the security station, a nearly empty bottle of Vodka in his left hand, and his rifle in the other. The trauma, the horrors he had seen...he was drowning them out with flowing, crystal clear alcohol. He took another swig, and then turned to Marklar, the other occupant of the security station. Hazily he offered the mysterious man the rest of the bottle, before breaking out once more into song.

'Kalinka, kalinka, kalinka moya!
V sadu yagoda malinka, malinka moya!'

Sebastian happily looked through the medical lists scratching out names of patients he did not need any longer to care about. But his good moot rapidly faded by looking around the rooms. Whoever should have cleaned the place was nowhere near to be found. Cursing, he left a nurse to care for the few remaining patients and get on to search for the cleaning crew.

Scruffy looked at the turlet in despair. He had been trying to make Sangria, but then, whilst rising from his knees and reaching out for something on which to gain purchase, he had accidentally pulled the flush handle. Now, half an hours work and some very fine turlet Sangria had been flushed out into space, likely to land on the shoulder of some unfortunate alien on the planet below.

At last! Power is finally mine! The Chang Dynasty may finally prosper, and justice for all Chang babies achieved. Yet this accursed infestation will leave me with no one to rule, no peasants to mock. Instead it seems my toils are not yet complete, still further tri-GODDAMNIT! I swear I ordered that lackey to move that bucket. As soon as I access comms I must get in touch with any survivors. Hopefully there will be at least 1.92k alive, and without my careful guidance to see us all through this crisis they would surely die.

Last edited:
Marklar marklared the marklar to the marklar Marklar was in. Marklar marklars a marklar marklar from the marklar and marklars a marklar to Marklar. Marklar then marklared in the marklar and marklared his marklar to the marklars. Marklar also marklared some marklary marklar.

((Translation: Marklar locked the door to the security surveillance room, he then accepts the vodka from Alexander and takes a long pull of Vodka, before offering him a donut and returning the remain vodka. He then sat in his chair and "watched" the feed from the various cameras, scattered through out the ship. He also ate some tasty donuts.))

Last edited:
The control pannel infront of him hissed and sparks flew into his face.

"Mutter...", Niko swore, as he jerked his hands away from the pannel, his finger tips singed.

"I'm no blasted engineer,' he yelled into the pannel, "where are they at in this mess of a ship?!"

Waving his hands through the air to cool them, Niko walked away from the pannel, defeated. All he could think of was how everything had gone to hell after their survey of the planet below. People had begun to disapear, even his shepard Rex, and strange noises could be heard echoing through the ventilation shafts throughout the ship. Next had come the crazed Chang, springing from the vents above the Captain and tearing him to shreds with a corrupt assortment of knives and shanks made from the metal of the vents. He had died within seconds. Niko's now cooled hand unconsciencely moved across the pistol at his hip.

"I couldn't even fire off a shot...", Niko muttered to himself, "not without risking punching a hole into space."

As he, and the other officers on the Bridge who had not been sent down across the ship when its intercom system had gone dark, made their way out of the bridge, pistols aimed at Chang, Chang had proclaimed himself Emperor over the Submarine. As the doors to the Bridge closed behind them, the officers scattered in every direction, all but Niko. He had remained behind to try and lock Chang out of most of the ship's systems, and to put the ship on autopilot before something came crashing into it.

"Lot of good I did," Niko said aloud as he glanced over to the smoking pannel.

More noises, the likes of which had resonated on and off through the vents, came once more. They were the likes of which no human could ever imagine, or ever make. They sent a chill down Niko's spine, as he thought he heard a distinctive bark amongst this new wave of noise.

"Rex...." Niko said under his breath, "I've got to find him."

With pistol drawn, he ran towards the elevator, knocking over a side table against the Communications room. He would head to Atmosphere Control on the Hydroponics Deck, and start the search for his dog there. Hopefuly he could find someone who could tell him what was happening with the rest of the ship there as well. If he found whatever that had been making the noises or causing people to disapear, he wouldn't hesitate this time to use his pistol.

Last edited:
'Aah, fascinating!' Said Franklin, laying his hands on a big box of Megalactic Tea. He ripped out a few carbon-fiber tea bags out the box and promptly hurried to the currently unused (People were a bit busy with other things, it would seem) kettle. The tea packet said 'Best boiled in 25% Copper Sulphate solution' but sadly he did not have any; he had settle for boring old water. He turned on the kettle (Which only took up four cubed meters, and was a huge breakthrough in space technology) and tapped his fingers on the desk, waiting for the damned reactors to get going. It was then he realized that his beloved mug was not with him. He scrupulously searched all the Officer cupboards but there were none there too, so he assumed that it must have been misplaced in the chaos. Or maybe it was in the Mess Halls, where all the other intergalactic plebs ate. So he set out, on a mission to find the mug before the water boils.

GM: Just noting something that people seem to have missed. The entire ship is overrun with mutants and the fifteen players (i.e. you guys) are the only ones left alive, to your knowledge anyways. You can't go about as if things are 100% like usual...unless your character has failed to notice the fact that everyone has been killed and murderous beings roam the deck or is insane, in which case, well, it makes sense. I'm looking at you, Afaslizo (mostly), since you probably won't have any patients or assistants (well, unless your character is hallucinating the whole episode).

Isaac grabbed his trusty welding kit, and got to work on fortifying the Control room. He looked about for some equipment that would help him fashion a sturdier weapon, but seemingly to no avail. Attempting to get someone on the horn, he hollered into the static of the Comms-System:
"Hello? Hello! This is Isaac Clarke, Engineer on the ship LSS Submarine. Can anybody hear this?"
Nothing but the cold static, the edge of the universe, the beginnings of time being thrown in his face like some sick jest
"I need help! Are there any survivors on this ship? Calling all survivors, anybody, anyone?"
Still nothing
"Please..."

Isaac's sobs were drowned out by his welding kit, as he reinforced the doors to the control room.

ooc: I will take that on now, yes. Sorry and thank you.

His head did hurt seriously after he awakened again. Damn, he must have fallen over that stupid little trashbin on his way to the door. He should have just call on the nurse why she did not help him. Well, if she would still be there - or anyone else. Well there were bodies there. And those strange glowing fungus. And those stupid foreign things he shoot before working on the lists. At first he thought them some secret french passengers - because French allways get after Germans like him but they were not. The absence of frogs should have warned him. And now he was going insane. But first - he promised himself - he would finish what he wanted to finish from almost the start of this mission. The filth, these foreign things - they were likely HIS doing as well. He should have never be allowed to come with them. Well if he died, good, but if he had survived he would be guilty - and Sebastian would find him. This this cancer! Find him and cure him.

Slowly and dizzy he stood up and left the station with pistol in hand.

Hmm It's quite out hear, Thought "The Watcher", I haven't felt this calm since... about an hour before this whole mess started when I was still siting out here.... Hmm this has gone to far all those mutants out hear have left line of sight.. Most annoying.. Oh well now that I've had a little time to think I think I know what I've got to do. First I need to arm up then I need to kill everyone of these things. After that... The Fun really begins. I might end up enjoying this even more than the last time I got to face a real group of Americans... Ah those were the days. Now I've got to keep someone alive who knows how to fly this thing. It would make everything so much easier if I'd crept into the bridge every now and then to work it out. No wait it would have been noisy. There may even be a manual. Meh first things first.

Scruffy stared in disbelief at the turlet for a good 10 minutes. All his hard work had been flushed away into outer space, and now he would have no Sangria to drink whilst he kicked mutant ass with his mop. Scruffy was a master in the use of the humble janitorial mop as a weapon. He had killed with it before, and enemy ships he boarded had learned to fear the 'Demon Janitor' who would cut men clean in half and then remove any trace of blood upon the floor with but a single sweep of his deadly weapon. Soon the mutants would fear his skills as well, but first he needed to find some Sangria, or at least some form of alcohol. Scruffy decided to move to the Zero-G Cricket room and search there for alcohol. He also decided to search for a cricket bat and any spare balls he could find in order to complement his existing arsenal of a mop and bucket.