• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
thread started, please redirect all game related posts to there.

I was actually planning to continue in the same AAR thread, to keep some amount of continuity.

indeed, I say make a new aar thread and copy and paste relevent bits chronologically otherwise its a tad confusing having to reexplan everything.

Eh, but then I have to paste in bits that are now being retconned out, or else run the risk of people not seeing my splendid work! Well. If we're copy-pasting we can always do it later. I'll just finish the post I'm working on now in the old thread, and think about the matter.

Akk - severe connection problems yesterday which is why I disappeared. Couldn't even connect to VNet never mind change channels and get to a game. :( Bizarrely my connection to websites etc was fine, so I'm not sure what the problem is. When I move in a couple of months I'm definitely going to switch ISPs I think. Anyway, I think I'm going to have to ditch this timeslot and hope a midweek session happens and also gives me better luck with my connection...

Have fun
Finn

Sorry to hear that FinnN :( Hope you'll find out what's wrong.

Well if I had any idea about how to diagnose what's going on it'd be a start - but alas not. The blindness that I get at the beginning of each hosting is annoying too and seems to have become standard - I'm guessing it's my ISP doing some shaping. I'm on an old scheme that you can't subscribe to any more which suits me fine, but I wouldn't be surprised if they're quietly downgrading its quality (either deliberately or by not maintaining it as well as their current plans). Ho hum.

Have fun
Finn

King of Men said:
Hmm. It just occurred to me that if I'd had any sense of humour left on the subject, I would have used the phrase "It is intolerable; it shall not stand" in connection with Ego. But no worries, I got it into today's AAR, instead. :)

Since Ego is not allowed to post in this thread, it is not only against the rules I set but also very rude to make posts like that. Just focus on playing your new game.

Grosshaus

Sorry. :(

Finn, have you tried calling your ISP about these issues? They can sometimes be quite helpful to people who call up and complain.

Im announcing that I can no longer play in this game. As I have my resits coming up in January I have pretty much all my time taken up with work, as well as the usual christmas crap I don't have enough time to continue with 3 mp games a week. Im sorry iv screwed around by leaving so early on but im sure you could fill the space quickly. Good luck with finishing all the way to HOI2 :)

Hopefully I can get Sabaron to play as you.

You are more then wellcome back after it cools down for you Mango. See you soon I hope.