• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well the other game isn't on today, and I'm thinking that we may be better off moving it to midweek anyway...in which case I could join this one if people are OK with that. If so, I'd like to take Bavaria again please :)

Have fun
Finn

Bavaria is okay but it would make the area a bit crowded (Carinthia and Slavonia is taken).

Ack, I'm having difficulty joining. Go ahead without me, I'll see if I can fix this dang router.

The same.

SPECTACULAR technical problems; if I can't get them fixed, I apologize profusely to Lurken for possibly getting his Duchy fucked over. (Then again, from what I heard over Teamspeak, the Kingdom of Croatia was doing some serious bumfucking of human players out of the starting gate.....)

I dont know what is wrong with my connection i had 2300-2400 TCP/UDP and 47624-47624 TCP and i know my connection is fast enough becuase i can play Age of Empires 3 and EU3 and others with no problem. :confused:

Great session people, good progress and except for Sid we seem to have stayed rather small. I had fun :)

Bryan next time your on msn, ill help you fix your connection.

All right. So we played 11 years, and Norway is up the tata without a tutu. I should have been patient and just edited the dang double marriage. Are we carrying along the ontime cookies and AAR rules from TWBW? If so, Fasq, Finn, Anders, Blayne, Cuth, dax, ulmont, Varyar, Mango, and hyme are due for ontime cookies.

King of Men said:
Are we carrying along the ontime cookies and AAR rules from TWBW?
May as well. I don't remember them as overpowering (although, of course, now I have to write an AAR).

It's probably time to redo that rules post in cyan with appropriate edits, though.

dax said:
Just to let you guys know I will be available to sub next week too, if you need one - even being perm would be great, if there is room.
Sweet. I think there's room for you, if i'm not mistaken - check the save, the player list, and start suggesting duchies.

Well, we had eleven players today with two people subbed, so yes, there should just be room. :)

Teamspeak Announcement:

My Teamspeak server we have determined works 100% now, anyone should be able to join no problem and usually its on all the time, so if you have a microphone I really encourage you to download teamspeak at www.goteamspeak.com, install it and test logging on to myserver.

My goal is to make my server a bit of a hangout point where whenever your online you join the server to chill and talk with the other paradox players and friends and what not, bring your friends onto the server as well if you want.

ulmont said:
It's probably time to redo that rules post in cyan with appropriate edits, though.
Or even better, create a new game thread and have the rules as post #1. As for title of the game, I don't care, I leave that in the hands of our GM KoM.

Being the original creator of a new Crusader King's beginning conversion campaign should I create the new thread or should the nominal Game Master (KoM(true)) make the game?

Well, that was an interesting 11 years. I did better than I hoped, and worse than I wanted.

As far as I can tell, Sid's suggestion is leading the new name thang, with 1 vote, and 3 "that would be O.K.s".

fasquardon

Sid Meier said:
Being the original creator of a new Crusader King's beginning conversion campaign should I create the new thread or should the nominal Game Master (KoM(true)) make the game?

I have no idea Sid, I can't think of any reason why not, though I think KoM should start the AAR thread, seeing as it's his darn time machine that's landed us all in this mess...

fasquardon

Indeed KoM's should get dibs on starting the AAR thread as it is fairly interesting, I'll make the new game thread, muahaha.