• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I believe I have gotten Sabaron interested in the campaign, he has yet to choose a duchy and is free 7 am californian time.

Well, cool, if he shows up tomorrow and is able to connect, he can surely play. I think that takes us to the limit for players, though, so let's not promise anyone else a position. Sub and waiting lists from now on, at least until we know how many perms we really have.

there are 2 teamspeak servers, novasearch, and Ederon. and my own personally server hosted on my desktop.

http://clanservers.multiplay.co.uk/help/ts2_guide.htm

guide to using teamspeak.

my server ip is: 74.59.117.93

no password, join anomynously, use forum account names.

K.I.S Keep it Simple.

lets try using my own ts server so that were not interupted, novasearch has a slight chance of an ahole admin logging on and banning all of us ust becaue im there.

I like Lubeck. I'll snag Mecklemburg soon enough and become powerful enough to count for something. Any objections or suggestions as to where I might better be placed?

Isn't Lubeck a county? But, ok, as you say you can get Mecklemburg in the initial five-year-Crusade period. And I think it's a good place for you, it gives me a spot of competition in the Baltic, and fills up Germany a bit. I can't think of a better place for you offhand. And by the way, welcome. :)

After significant fiddling my ts server is now up and operation test join it before the session tomorrrow.

Well, I guess we'll carry over the five-minute rule from TWBW: At 0705 Anders will press the Start button no matter who is present. I do sympathise with wanting a bit more sleep, though. :)

By the way, there are a couple of points about the game that we are still discussing; you could probably benefit from a look back a couple of pages to see the rules discussion and perhaps put a vote into the outstanding issues.

ulmont why did you leave :(

ah now i see.

Alright, OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT:

My teamspeak server is full functional and online, ulmont and Sabaron have joined it without troubles, I am going to sleep now but I left myself logged in saying I'm sleeping so you'll know your in the right place.

Hmmm... At the moment Varyar has as many votes as you for vice-GM. (Three each). So I think that red is a bit too emphatic a colour for you. I think you should use a wishy-washy pink instead. :nods: :p

Interest

Yeah, yeah, I'm a total lurker/noob, these things happen.

I think I'd like to be a sub or on the waiting list, if you guys don't mind having a somewhat unknown quantity floating around - if I'm not mistaken, games are on Saturday morning? Which is pretty much perfect for me and my whacked-out timezone.

Can sub any duchy necessary, but if I ever get my very own, I've got my eye - conveniently - on somewhere around Hungary/southern Hungary/Bulgaria/that kind of thing.

You can sub for me in Duchy of Slavonia. I'll PM you vague instruction if you want.

Ah excellent a TS server, i've been considering digging my old one out for some of the EU games i play in. I'll be on with mic in a bit :)

Also its nice to see another county :D . It seems at last me and Varyar have come to an agreement over Italy which is refreshing.

Sid Meier said:
Alright, OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT:

My teamspeak server is full functional and online, ulmont and Sabaron have joined it without troubles, I am going to sleep now but I left myself logged in saying I'm sleeping so you'll know your in the right place.
This red is a horrible color to try and read text in, btw.

So I have just surfaced from a paper or three, and will not be able to make it this morning, I have to fly home soon, right in the middle of game time. I would of course like to try my hand again as Lower Lorraine, but that doesn't seem too likely at this point. I would like then either Bavaria or Saxony, I am not sure which.

Also, I would like to vote for KoM and Sid.

Now I have that additional vote KoM :)

Anyways Mangoman is currently here with me.

Duke Bryan H. said:
When does the game start? Same time as before which is to me 10:00 EST?
In about one half hour, the game should start.