• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Duuk

Reformed Badboy
23 Badges
Oct 16, 2001
  • Majesty 2
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Cities: Skylines
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2
  • Rome Gold
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • Hearts of Iron Anthology
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Deus Vult
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II

greatmap.jpg

This scenario/mod is based on the "Timeline-191" by Harry Turtledove. It begins in 1880 with an independent CSA. For those who haven't read the series, the point-of-divergence with the real world timeline is that General McClellan doesn't come into possession of Lee's invasion of Pennsylvania orders and is beaten soundly at Manasses. Following the defeat, the UK and France recognize the CSA as an independant state and force the USA to accept that. A short, decisive war by the CSA.

It is now 20 years later, and the CSA is about to receive an offer from the Empire of Mexico... would they be willing to buy Sonora and Chihuahua?

This thread will serve as my upload thread.

Current Version: 0.1a

Event series for purchase of Sonora and Chihuahua complete. Alliances in place. (USA is isolationist. CSA is allied with FRA, ENG, RUS, CAN)

POPs are divided into easy-for-me-to-edit subdirectories. POPs are not updated yet (CSA has no slaves and has bunches of yankee POPs!)

Game balance is still an issue. I steamrolled the USA as CSA in one run at it but got flattened in another.

Economic setup is NOT complete (factories for USA/CSA are not currently balanced well)

Please playtest. You'll need to put the CSA_parties.csv file in your \db\parties\ dir and the TD2Mex dir in your scenarios subdir.

Issues email duuk 2 duuk.com or post here or in the same named thread up one directory on this forum!

Cool where can I download this?

Duuk said:
This scenario/mod is based on the "Timeline-191" by Harry Turtledove. It begins in 1880 with an independent CSA. For those who haven't read the series, the point-of-divergence with the real world timeline is that General McClellan doesn't come into possession of Lee's invasion of Pennsylvania orders and is beaten soundly at Manasses.

Lee defeats McClennan at Camp Hill PA, not Manassas.

Is this mod dead? I have the books and would love to play this mod.

This mod has been dead since 2007. But HMZ Enterpize has made a mod which included this, I believe it is called How Few Remain you should try it.