• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
How do you not go bankrupt in the first month?
I've attempted Israel only and ran it for two years. Israel, Jordan, and Syria, could never get their economies running at full capacity but Egypt and Iran were able to. Not sure about Egypt, but Iran has valuables to trade. Attempting to export purely supplies seems doomed. I'd suggesting only generating wealth with maximum money, consumer goods IC, and see if you can trade that money for enough of other resources to keep the money factories fed. It will require micromanagent.

the mod works very well , but there is a problem with unit textures , the infantry units are showed with some strange mixed colors , and the armored units are showed as the vanilla Panzer IV tank

This mod doesn't work in version 1.05.1. One error makes the stock of all natural resources, supply, money and manpower always very low. No matter how much each resource you have, they are drained by this error. This makes the game impossible, since it makes any country unmanageable. If anyone knows how to solve this error, I will be grateful

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    506,1 KB · Views: 205
  • 2.png
    2.png
    608,5 KB · Views: 194
Disable stockpile limit multipliers in the mods db/misc.txt. That won't be the only bug from playing a 1.04 game in 1.05.1 though. Might as well play with a 1.04 patched copy.

Thanks man! Do you have a working download of a 1.04 patched copy? Been scrolling through the thread but can't seem to find a working link

Last edited: