• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thank you.

Also,for some reason,I can no longer download the mod,the download speed slows to a crawl (around 15KB per second) despite my having a fast internet connection.Weirdly enough,it only happens with this mod.I had successfully downloaded it a few months ago and I'm starting to regret deleting it when the latest DH update was released.

Thank you.

Also,for some reason,I can no longer download the mod,the download speed slows to a crawl (around 15KB per second) despite my having a fast internet connection.Weirdly enough,it only happens with this mod.I had successfully downloaded it a few months ago and I'm starting to regret deleting it when the latest DH update was released.

That's weird. I always thought MediaFire was one of the best websites for uploads. Maybe I can upload to Mega, but there I can't see how many people downloaded, which to me it's important.

That's weird. I always thought MediaFire was one of the best websites for uploads. Maybe I can upload to Mega, but there I can't see how many people downloaded, which to me it's important.
Yes,you are correct in saying that Mediafire is one of the best websites for uploads.I usually have no problem downloading files from there so I honestly don't understand why it's so problematic when I try downloading your mod.I have a feeling that the problem might be on my side rather than theirs or yours.

Download this and place it in <Game directory>/Mods/Turning Point Alpha 0.2/db

Is the Soviet Union supposed to have only 6 land commanders in total with nothing for air or sea forces?
Or is this a bug?

Because the USA has leaders to spare even after appointing one to each army group.
CCCP Commander bug.PNG

I don't really mind this for the most part but when each and every HQ needs a general or higher this kind of becomes a problem, And also a 0:0 Soviet Brg. commander can't really beat a 3:90 American general (the 90 XP is from all the baby Russian commanders he's eaten).

Last edited:
Is the Soviet Union supposed to have only 6 land commanders in total with nothing for air or sea forces?
Or is this a bug?

Because the USA has leaders to spare even after appointing one to each army group.
View attachment 201473
I don't really mind this for the most part but when each and every HQ needs a general or higher this kind of becomes a problem, And also a 0:0 Soviet Brg. commander can't really beat a 3:90 American general (the 90 XP is from all the baby Russian commanders he's eaten).

Would you like a similar mod with lots of leaders for all the major countries? Try World in Conflict

Or is this a bug?

Hey NoSQL, it is not a bug, it's just that I didn't have time to put in leaders but I will upload a new version with more leaders (and some new stuff) soon.

Would you like a similar mod with lots of leaders for all the major countries? Try World in Conflict
That's a bit low mate.

Reactions:
Quick Questions:

Is the War Game event disabled?

Are the all the superpowers supposed to start the game with 0 nukes or reactors?

Do we get an event for nuclear clearance during war that suddenly creates nukes?

And if there is an event for nukes then what do the reactors do?