• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Why are Finland and Poland to be puppeted? I thought we agreed to annex.

Ok, thanks for the clarification.

Bwahaha. Hyrnko is essentially "who is he ... Been around since 1930! Hmm Ukrainian nationalist? Oh dear, nothing else? This'll be interesting"

Bwahaha. Hyrnko is essentially "who is he ... Been around since 1930! Hmm Ukrainian nationalist? Oh dear, nothing else? This'll be interesting"
LOL. Easier to roleplay. You can make it up as you go.

If Stalin is concerned Vatutin is too junior, he could always promote him to Kombrig for his sterling paperwork.

I like the idea of Vatutin having Rakobolskaja as his boss. I do some of my best work under women (as long as Stalin does not find out).

I do some of my best work under women (as long as Stalin does not find out).
My friend, you are being nekulturny.

So the pawns are ready to march, Bishops observe and the King spends his time constructively with his many Queens !!!!!

Excellent metaphor. :)

Anastasia's awesome. :3

I'm glad you approve!

Why are Finland and Poland to be puppeted? I thought we agreed to annex.

There are no specific victory conditions for that. Even if the text states puppet, annexing will also fire it (to be precise: it's having some provinces either under your control, or under the control of someone else in your faction).

Ok, thanks for the clarification.

The not having Persia thing drives me nuts; I thought I changed all the files properly, but to no avail. Oh well.

LOL. Easier to roleplay. You can make it up as you go.

There is that!

If Stalin is concerned Vatutin is too junior, he could always promote him to Kombrig for his sterling paperwork.

I like the idea of Vatutin having Rakobolskaja as his boss. I do some of my best work under women (as long as Stalin does not find out).

That is a possibility!

My friend, you are being nekulturny.

Well done! :)

That was an excellent prologue, I can't wait for the action to start. One problem though, Viktor was a student at the time of the revolution, not a professor, though being a professor at the top university in Russia at 19 would be all the more impressive :happy:

In the text I didn't mean to implicate he was a professor. I will review and fix it if necessary.

To hell with winning a contest and picking our character names! We are our own characters, here :D
The bit you wrote about Sokolov is being merged into my bio as we speak.
Aside from that, the usual comments - wonderful update, liked it very much!

To hell with winning a contest and picking our character names! We are our own characters, here :D
The bit you wrote about Sokolov is being merged into my bio as we speak.
Aside from that, the usual comments - wonderful update, liked it very much!

Thanks very much!

In the text I didn't mean to implicate he was a professor. I will review and fix it if necessary.
You didn't imply it so much as say it outright ;) "Another teacher, Viktor Ivanovich Glazkov, was one of the most popular professors at Petrograd State University prior to the Bolshevik Revolution". I think the confusion was that in the bio I said "he left the university to join the Bolshevik forces, but only after convincing many students to join him", which made it seem as if they were his students :D. I edited the bio to make it more clear.

He may have been a TA :p

You didn't imply it so much as say it outright ;) "Another teacher, Viktor Ivanovich Glazkov, was one of the most popular professors at Petrograd State University prior to the Bolshevik Revolution". I think the confusion was that in the bio I said "he left the university to join the Bolshevik forces, but only after convincing many students to join him", which made it seem as if they were his students :D. I edited the bio to make it more clear.

Ah, that would be the source of my confusion. :)

He may have been a TA :p

Possibly!

Ah, I love Kamensky's introduction. You capture her personality well.

I am looking forward to the introduction of the rest of the characters. I'm curious if I will ever amount to anything. :)

Tell me about it. You should look up my guy. All the info you get: born 1892, committed suicide 1937. Cofounded the Belarus Communist party. Prime minister of Byelarusian SSR from 1922 to his suicide. THAT'S ALL. It is fun to make it up as you go though. I wonder if, IRL, he "comitted suicide" on Stalin's orders.

I am looking forward to the introduction of the rest of the characters. I'm curious if I will ever amount to anything. :)

Tell me about it. You should look up my guy. All the info you get: born 1892, committed suicide 1937. Cofounded the Belarus Communist party. Prime minister of Byelarusian SSR from 1922 to his suicide. THAT'S ALL. It is fun to make it up as you go though. I wonder if, IRL, he "comitted suicide" on Stalin's orders.

For the candidate members, they'll be introduced as appropriate.

I see you changed your avatar for the occasion of the AAR.

I did! :)

((The thing I miss most about the old days here is my own custom avatar. :( ))