• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
2inf + 1 mp; 2cav + 1 ac. Thanks.

Production Deployment

Over the next 6 months the following should be produced and deployed as follows:

- 8 Factoires to be spread our the 3 Ural cities as per last time.
- 4 Tank divisions: 3 Tank divisions to be added to 11th Mechanized Corps in Voronezh, 1 Tank division to 10th Mechanized Corps to Olkhovka.
- 8 ART and AT: 4 of each to the divisions of 3rd Rifle Corps and 25th Rifle Corps of 7th Army (Western Direction)
- 4 Infantry Divisions to be deplyed to Kalinin and attached to a new 38th Rifle Corps which is to be attached to a new 8th Army which is to be attached to Western Direction.
- 6 Interceptors: 3 INT to the 3rd Interceptro Group in Kaluga and 3 to a new 4th Interceptor Group in Smolensk.
- 1 CAS to be deployed to Orel as the new 1st Air Support Group. PLEASE NOTE: The next INT finishes on 13 July. Wait 1 day until CAS tech is finished on 14 July to then queue up the CAS for production

As a reminder the production queue should look like:

10 Factories
2 Res Arm Divisions
5 Res Art
5 Res AT
2 INT
2 Res Rifle Divisions
2 Res Tank Divisions
1 INT
1 CAS (after 13 July)

Flavour Deployment

- Rename the Armoured Corps of 1st and 2nd Shock Armies to Mechanized Corps
- Remove Vassilevskij from Western Direction and promote Malinin from 6th Army (leave 6th Army vacant at this time).
- Remove Vlassov from 3rd Rifle Division, 37th Rifle Corps, Eastern Direction. ((Vlassov also presently has a clone in charge of 3rd Mountain Division and another who appears in 1938. PI loves their reactionary turncoats))
((OPTIONAL: For added flavour, write down all existing commanders, hit the remove all commanders button and then put them all back 2 days later to reflect the NKVD's detention of all the generals))
- Create 3rd Shock Army in Voronezh with 11th Mech Corps attached. Attach this army to Western Direction.
- 7 IAD in Kaluga to form the basis of the new 3rd Interceptor Group.
- The new INT's to be deployed to Smolensk into a new 4th Interceptor Group.
- CAS to be deployed to Orel to be called the 1st Air Support Group.
- 1st Garr Division in Moskva to be split into 2 Garr each and renamed 1st and 2nd Covert Operations Divisions. 1st Cav Division in Moskva split 1 Cav Regt which is to go to Lyubertsy, with the balance Division to go to Khimki. 2nd Cav Division in Moskva split 1 Cav Regt which is to go to Lyubertsy to combine with the other Cav Regt. 1 AC to be split from each of 1st and 2nd Armoured Corps and sent to Khimki and Lyubertsy to be combined with the Cav Regt there to form the 3rd and 4th Covert Operations Divisions. Split 1 Garr Regt from 2nd Garr Division and rename the NKVD Security Force. Create new NKVD Corps in Moskva and attach the Covert Operations and Security divisions. Attach the NKVD Corps to the Western Direction.

NF Vatutin (Lt Gen)
NGSh

((That all looks good, but I wouldn't put Avindian through the remove all generals/replace all generals rigamarole. When do the gar get upgraded to inf?))

((Unless otherwise agreed by the NKVD, I would expect the conversion from Garr to Inf and the addition of the 2 MP would be factored into the 1st half 1938 production given the terms of the motion passed.))

((Unless otherwise agreed by the NKVD, I would expect the conversion from Garr to Inf and the addition of the 2 MP would be factored into the 1st half 1938 production given the terms of the motion passed.))
Well, first of all, a successful motion to get some troops isn't enough to force me to allocate any IC to those (however, STAVKA could redesignate units as they please). However, given the numbers in discussion ((Am I right, that there's no definite legislation on that?)), they'll be integrated in the next budget (there's no 1st half of '38 budget in peace times, there's a '38 budget; budget cycles are 12 months for me in peace, and every update during war).

((Works for me))

Well, first of all, a successful motion to get some troops isn't enough to force me to allocate any IC to those (however, STAVKA could redesignate units as they please). However, given the numbers in discussion ((Am I right, that there's no definite legislation on that?)), they'll be integrated in the next budget (there's no 1st half of '38 budget in peace times, there's a '38 budget; budget cycles are 12 months for me in peace, and every update during war).

((Check out the first post, there's a link to the definitive legisation. Son's initial proposal was too vague IMO, so I made an addendum to the proposal - which is probably why you missed it.))

((shierholzer, did you ever check the production queue to make sure everything was correct?

Yeah, I'm not going to be removing all the commanders for two days. ;)

Davout, do I just use the second half 1937 save, or is there another save you need me to use?))

I'm probably going to play and update tomorrow, depending on how quickly my questions are answered. :)

((I worked those off the 2nd half 1937 save game. There is not a new save game to use. I await the update.))

((I worked those off the 2nd half 1937 save game. There is not a new save game to use. I await the update.))

((I want to wait until shierholzer confirms what I did/didn't do correctly. If I don't hear by tomorrow night, I'll play and update anyway.))

((I want to wait until shierholzer confirms what I did/didn't do correctly. If I don't hear by tomorrow night, I'll play and update anyway.))
((
I thought I posted already - apparently not.
I reviewed the save, no big failure in.
However, on the bottom are two lone IC - please send one of them on top (the one which has gotten progress already), while deleting the other.
IC building is finished now.
))

((
I thought I posted already - apparently not.
I reviewed the save, no big failure in.
However, on the bottom are two lone IC - please send one of them on top (the one which has gotten progress already), while deleting the other.
IC building is finished now.
))

((Gotcha. Could you clean up the ratio thing in your order, either giving me specific things to build, or at least an order? I'm not sure how frequently I'm supposed to check the ratios -- every time I get extra IC?))

((Ideally, yes. However it's not that important - just get roughly what the ratios demand.))

((Got it.))

I've got a little bit of work to do today, but I should be able to play and update tonight.

((IC budget didn't change for the second half of 1937, right?

EDIT: ((The only change to NKVD is that if Japan conquers China, we pull our spies out of Japan, yes?))

((IC budget didn't change for the second half of 1937, right?

EDIT: ((The only change to NKVD is that if Japan conquers China, we pull our spies out of Japan, yes?))
((If they go to peace. So if they continue war against one of the "other" Chinas spies would stay. If they go to peace, then all spying stops))

((If they go to peace. So if they continue war against one of the "other" Chinas spies would stay. If they go to peace, then all spying stops))

((Gotcha)).

((IC budget didn't change for the second half of 1937, right?))
((Don't know if Vrael has issued a new budget, however I've not seen it. (Which means nothing, since I've also overlooked the NKVD Divisions legislation...)))
((Well, Japan wouldn't go to war with one of the warlords unaided anyways.))

Haven't seen an amended budget anywhere (And the combined odds of the three of us missing a post are rather small).
It's not one post - it's at least six (one proposal + five positive votes on it).
No there's no adopted budget, nor there will be one:
Since nothing major has happened, I will not change the budget as there is no need to do so.