• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
((This is getting to complicated. I am going to gather and number all of the plans here. I will number them and link them. ))

1)
Consolidation of Fronts Plan
link

1.Operation Bagration
2.Operation August Storm
3.Annexing Finland
4.Puppeting Romania
5.Puppeting Hungary
6.Annexing Poland
7 Puppeting Sweden
8. Yugoslavia in Comitern
9. Greece in Comitern
10. Annexation of Baltic States.
11. Korea in Comitern
12. East Germany in Comitern
13. Communist Control of Turkey
14. Strait Control
15. Communist Control of...Mexico!!

2)Sphere of Influence Plan
Link
1. Secure control of the Bosphorus Strait
2. Install a puppet regime in (Eastern) Germany
3. Annex Poland
4. Annex the Baltic States
5. Complete "Operation August Storm" (China)
- 6. Install a puppet regime in Manchukuo
- 7. Install a puppet regime in Korea
8. Install a puppet regime in Sweden
9. Install a puppet regime in Czechoslovakia
10. Install a puppet regime in Yugoslavia
11. Install a puppet regime in Romania
12. Install a puppet regime in Persia
13. Install a puppet regime in Greece
14. Install a puppet regime in Finland
15. Support a left-wing regime in Spain

3)Modified Sphere of Influence Plan
Link
3. Annex Poland
5. Puppet China
- 6. Manchukuo -- Give to China
14. Annex Finland

4) Foreign Ministry Plan

Goals outlined by Foreign Ministry Document 1935-DZ
Link
Operation: Bagration (Occupation of all of Poland and capturing Berlin)
Operation: August Storm (invade Manchukuo)
Poland must be a puppet (conquer by force)
Finland must be a puppet (conquered)
Romania must be puppet
Hungary must be puppet
Bulgaria and Yugoslavia must be puppeted
East Germany must be part of the Comintern
Manchukuo and Korea must be part of the Comintern.
We must dominate the straits (Istanbul)
Comintern controls Frankfurt and Munchen (capture West Germany)
Control Tokyo (conquer Japan)
Get Mexico into the Comintern
Czechslovakia into Comintern
Turkey as part of the Comintern

((If I missed one let me know and I will edit in here. This should make things easier for everyone))

Just to ensure everyone knows which plan I support, I will simply say the Foreign Ministry Plan.

- People's Commissar for Trade and Industry, Milena Vladimirovna Kamensky

Comrades plans 2 and 3 are almost identical !!! The difference is annexation of Finland and the problem looks insignificant. Having two almost identical plans weakens them equally in comparison to the other plans.

A.Y.

Comrades plans 2 and 3 are almost identical !!! The difference is annexation of Finland and the problem looks insignificant. Having two almost identical plans weakens them equally in comparison to the other plans.

A.Y.
Finland is different, but so is the disposition of China/Manchuko.

Finland is different, but so is the disposition of China/Manchuko.

In any case, I think that plan 2 is obsolete, since it evolved to plan 3. Plan 2 is plan's 3 initial draft.

In any case, I think that plan 2 is obsolete, since it evolved to plan 3. Plan 2 is plan's 3 initial draft.
Unfortunately plan 2 is still receiving support. Thus I had to include it.

I would like to point out to those commissars thinking of incorporating either Tokyo or Mexico that a substantial naval investment will likely be required to secure those goals. While we at the NKVD believe we can convince the Mexican government to join our cause, the projected LS cost exceeds the LS cost of researching a modern naval force of carriers and light cruisers.

I would like to point out to those commissars thinking of incorporating either Tokyo or Mexico that a substantial naval investment will likely be required to secure those goals. While we at the NKVD believe we can convince the Mexican government to join our cause, the projected LS cost exceeds the LS cost of researching a modern naval force of carriers and light cruisers.

Comrade, I do not support a naval invasion of Mexico. What I do support is the subtle support through espionage of our proletariat brothers across the ocean. However, if the most cost-effective way to support our Mexican brothers is to invade across an ocean(I doubt it), I will support it.

Comrade, I do not support a naval invasion of Mexico. What I do support is the subtle support through espionage of our proletariat brothers across the ocean. However, if the most cost-effective way to support our Mexican brothers is to invade across an ocean(I doubt it), I will support it.
I was solely speaking of the LS costs. Not the IC costs. Consider the 2 LS constantly required to influence the Mexican government diplomatically. Then the LS spent to perform the requisite intelligence ops of counter intel, supporting local communists, and finally attempting several coups. Projections indicate success sometime in 1941. The is 5 years of LS required. We can easily research a modern CV based navy in less time.

((This is getting to complicated. I am going to gather and number all of the plans here. I will number them and link them. ))

1) Consolidation of Fronts Plan Link
2)Sphere of Influence Plan Link
3)Modified Sphere of Influence Plan Link
4) Foreign Ministry Plan Link

Comrade Genrikh Gregoryevich,

Thank you for this summary of plans. In the mess that we call our "administration", plans often do get lost or confused. I think it is now up to Stalin to put the plans to an official vote. It will also be up to him whether or not to include my first draft of the "Sphere of Influence Plan", but I'd like to advice him not to include this plan. It is almost the same as the modified plan, and it is almost certain there will be minimal support for it.

If the situation would arise that the plan is included for voting, I would advice everyone against voting for it. Your modifications are fair and currently have the most support amongst those of us who are considering one of the "Influence Plan" drafts.

- Kombrig Feodor Vasilevich Sokolov, People's Commissar for Justice

Addendum:

Speaking of administration errors; Comrade Stalin's approval for voting for three plans (1,3,4 on your list) was just presented to me. I of course vote for the Modified Sphere of Influence Plan.

Last edited:
With the General Secretary's approval, these are the final 3 plans up for vote.

1)
Consolidation of Fronts Plan
link

1.Operation Bagration
2.Operation August Storm
3.Annexing Finland
4.Puppeting Romania
5.Puppeting Hungary
6.Annexing Poland
7 Puppeting Sweden
8. Yugoslavia in Comitern
9. Greece in Comitern
10. Annexation of Baltic States.
11. Korea in Comitern
12. East Germany in Comitern
13. Communist Control of Turkey
14. Strait Control
15. Communist Control of...Mexico!!

2)Modified Sphere of Influence Plan
Link
3. Annex Poland
5. Puppet China
- 6. Manchukuo -- Give to China
14. Annex Finland

3) Foreign Ministry Plan

Goals outlined by Foreign Ministry Document 1935-DZ
Link
Operation: Bagration (Occupation of all of Poland and capturing Berlin)
Operation: August Storm (invade Manchukuo)
Poland must be a puppet (conquer by force)
Finland must be a puppet (conquered)
Romania must be puppet
Hungary must be puppet
Bulgaria and Yugoslavia must be puppeted
East Germany must be part of the Comintern
Manchukuo and Korea must be part of the Comintern.
We must dominate the straits (Istanbul)
Comintern controls Frankfurt and Munchen (capture West Germany)
Control Tokyo (conquer Japan)
Get Mexico into the Comintern
Czechslovakia into Comintern
Turkey as part of the Comintern

I vote for Modified Sphere of Influence Plan

Regarding: Victory Conditions

Comrades,

My clerks just cleaned up my administration, and counted all the votes that have been cast up to now:

Sphere of Influence plan - 5 votes
NF Yagoda ((son of liberty))
NF Vatutin ((Davout))
NF Hrynko ((Dadarian))
NF Glazkov ((Plutonium 95))
NF Sokolov, myself.
NF Yakushev seems to support the plan as well, but he can't vote.

Foreign Ministry Plan - 1 vote
NF Kamensky ((SovietAmerika))

Consolidation of Fronts Plan - 1 invalid vote
Comrade Chervyakov supports this plan but can't vote.

- Kombrig Feodor Vasilevich Sokolov, People's Commissar for Justice

Last edited:
Comrade Feodor Sokolov, thank you for your trust on me, but it is my privilege to offer what insight I may have in τηε Politburo's deliberations and not to directly participate in them.

Regards,

A.Y.

((i.e. I can't vote ;) - and sry for the poor english in the "RPed" part. I couldn't get the words together to make a proper sentence ))

((Ah, of course. Your title as "Chief of personal security" decieved me for a moment.
And I'd say your RP English is correct - yet the Greek part "τηε" (tèe) seems rather odd ;) ))

I support the original modified Sphere of Influence plan.

((On a mobile; can't link))

-Comrade Aleksandr Pyotrevich
Transcaucasian SSR

((Ah, of course. Your title as "Chief of personal security" decieved me for a moment.
And I'd say your RP English is correct - yet the Greek part "τηε" (tèe) seems rather odd ;) ))

(( Ah... I was probably writing something in Greek (my native language) so I guess I forgot to Alt-Shift[change language] once I was back. τηε is "the" in the English-Greek keyboard, unless it is a covert code of communication... you ll never know :p ))

I support the original modified Sphere of Influence plan.

((On a mobile; can't link))

-Comrade Aleksandr Pyotrevich
Transcaucasian SSR
Thank you for your support Comrade, but we are waiting on replies from full voting members.

I may have little influence outside of my own SSR, but I would urge my comrades in the Politburo to choose the Modified Sphere of Influence Plan. Not only must we support our comrades abroad, but we must draw them into the protective arms of the Soviet Union. The first plan places to little emphasis on protecting the new communist regimes after the revolution, and the third is just too ambitious. Munich, Frankfurt and Tokyo? Perhaps, but we should first work with realistic goals. I initially supported the Consolidation of Fronts Plan, but I realize now that the plan does not strengthen our cause, only spread our resources thin.

Last edited:
Thank you for your support Comrade, but we are waiting on replies from full voting members.
I'm sure; Comrade. I was merely expressing my support akin to that of Comrade Grigoryevich.

-Comrade Pyotrovich