• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Technology plan passes.

We do need reports from Comrade Petrova and Rakobolskaja.

Apologies, Comrade Stalin. I'll get that as soon as possible.

(What is needed of me? 1939 suggestions?)

((That is odd that there have been 2 changes in such a short time))

This Briefing is most secret upon pain of death for any who leak it's contents and for their closest family members.

Greetings Comrades. our focus will shift slightly this year. We will still concentrate most on raising national support for the party, and increasing the apparent threat posed by Germany. Additionally, we shall start sowing the seeds of Communism in our future puppet of Persia. With our current laws, and Japan's wars, there is no need to continue spending NKVD assets in Japan.

Our Targets and missions will be:

1)The USSR
Special USSR instructions:Maximize NU increase. *
10 spies, max recruiting((lvl 3))
Current orders should be: counterintelligence((lvl 0)) and raise NU((lvl 3))

2)Finland
10 spies, medium recruiting((lvl 2))
Current orders should be: counterintelligence((lvl 0)) and lower NU((lvl 3))
((By late 1939 Finnish NU will be ~40% making conquest very easy and fast especially with amphibious assaults on important coastal cities.))

3)Germany
Current orders should be: counterintelligence((lvl 3)) and raise threat((lvl 3))

4)USA
Set orders to: counterintelligence((lvl 3))
As soon as American spies are reduced to 3 or less, switch to:
counterintelligence((lvl 1)) and Tech Espionage((lvl 3))

5)Japan
0 spies, No recruiting((lvl 0))
Current orders should be: counterintelligence((lvl 3))
We will have our current agents continue to force Japan to spend it's budget replacing losses until our current agents are no longer able to do so.
((I wish we could recall those spies and reassign them))

*((Basically we would drop the counter intelligence level from 1 to zero while keeping an eye on enemy espionage in the USSR. When enemy spies start getting troublesome again kick the CI missions up to level 1 or 2 until they are gone then back to zero. That usually only takes a few days each month. That gives us an extra 30-35% increase in NU growth))
Seeing as how no objections to this plan have arisen, I open it for voting.

I vote in favour of the NKVD plan.

Although my Commissariat would wish for agents to be deployed across the world to aid our fraternal brothers and sisters in their fights to free their local proletariats, I understand the reality of the situation and I know that Comrade Commissar Yagoda does his best with the resources he is given. Therefore I approve the Espionage plan.

Poll:

Aye: 4 (Yagoda, Vatutin, Teterev, Rakobolskaja)

Last edited:
The People's Commissariat of Agriculture approves the proposed NKVD plan.

N. S. Khrushchev
Narkomzem CCCP

I agree with the NKVD plan.

Signed,

A.Y.

Comrades, I see no purpose in changing our current foreign policy plan that has served us well the last two years. Nothing of importance has risen in the world stage that forces us to put into action, a change in foreign policy. However, I do advise us not to lose our guard, and to keep an eye on our neighbors of reaction, for they may stab us in the back.

Signed,
NK Petrova

I vote Aye on the NKVD plan.

-Comrade M.V. Kamensky

NKVD plan passes. All that remains, I believe, is Comrade Rakobolskaja's building plan.

I have passed on my views on the production needs of Stakva to Comrade Rakobolskaja. I await her comments.

((I have no idea what those are even about.))
((Imagine a pack of werewolves lose in a village pretending to be villagers. The villagers get paranoid and try to lynch the wolves, but don't know who they are. ))

((It's fun, I once did a version of it IRL :D))
((That would be fun. I was dating this goth chick once and she convinced me to play "Vampire The Masquerade" RL version once. ))