• Crusader Kings II Expansion Subscription

Subscribe to the CK II Expansion and enjoy unlimited access to 13 major expansions and more!

• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

Count of Reval

Colonel
7 Badges
Apr 14, 2009
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Deus Vult
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • 200k Club
I decided to try AGCEEP. Installed AGCEEP Deluxe exactly as instructed in AGCEEP's web site (with 1.09 patch and EGUFSM, and all this in right order). Because I have Vista OS, I followed advice which was given in another thread of this forum and installed EU2 not into the Program Files folder, but directly on C-disk (into Europa Universalis 2 folder, of course).

All that installing done and after clicking AGCEEP shortcut icon, everything functions well (game opens with AGCEEP interface and altered scenarios) until I choose a country to play and hit "start". Then I get an unpleasant message box informing me that "Critical error! - Couldn't open file:AGCEEP\scenarios\inc\Reformation_Events.inc", and after pressing "ignore", game collapses ("Europa Universalis II has stopped working").

What have I done wrong? How can I fix this? Would appreciate, if someone could help.