• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I don't think I understand your problem, I'm sorry. Can you explain in more detail please?

Note we cannot help with Steam account issues here, only Steam can.

well in french then
je ne peux jouer a age of wonder 3 car on me demande un mot de passe que je n'ai plus, et l' adresse mail du compte n'existe plus
je créé un autre compte triumph mais je ne peux le conecter avec steam car mon ancien compte est deja relié a steam.

1595991890881.png

I had a Triumph account registered , but I've forgotten the password to it. My steam username is shubnigurat, and I believe the previous Triumph account was named greg. It is linked to an email that I no longer have access to. Could a Triumph support person please reset my Triumph account, so that I can create a new one that works?

thanks

Hi,

I tried creating a Triumph account on my old E-Mail adress but I don´t get any E-Mail from Triumph to activate my triumph account and I cannot link my steam account with the triumph account and play age of wonders 3 my steam account is Hischnich, can a Triumph support person reset my triumph account and unlink my steam account?

Hello. I am having issues with my registration key activation for AOW 3 through Steam. While I can play AOW 3 offline, I would like to play online.

the error message reads: "could not connect steam account: steam user already assigned".

I had a Triumph account registered in 2016, but I've forgotten the password to it. My steam username is shubnigurat1, It is linked to an email that I no longer have access to. Could a Triumph support person please reset my Triumph account, so that I can create a new one that works? I appreciate your time and attention.