• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
My condition went into a bit of a remission (for lack of a better word...it's nothing chronic, just really debilitating). I'm starting to get a bit back to normal now though, and hopefully I'll have another chapter written up within a week or so.
Sorry to everyone that has been waiting. :(

No problemo, that's the way life goes, see ya soon

Huzzah! Kapt is Back! I had started to think this truly wonderfull AAR had died. Glad to know it was just hibernating. I am glad you are feeling a little better and hope that you feel just plain better soon.

That put a smile on my face, and those have been rare enough the past couple months!

Though, in my more lucid of states I did have quite the time to go over the next few chapters. I know for a fact that they delve completely off the rails of what I had planned before, but what I had planned before was a pale comparison to the dastardly insanity I plan on writing.

Anyways...it can't be a KT AAR without vicious power struggles, kniving politics, and grand battles! Or can it...? Now...to get writing about something about Poland...what was it now. Oh yes! Another army! Because Transylvania is entirely lacking in that department *rolls eyes*

Oh! First to post next names the new army! But please don't name it the Army of Pikachu :eek:

Glad your back ! This felt like the pause between two seasons of a really good TV show. And now we're waiting for the new season premiere. As for the new army, I don't know what name you should give it, but you should recruit from Transylvania's core, Transylvania, Banat, Partium, Szolnok. An army made of real Transylvanians. The Dacian Guard maybe ...

Edit : I change my vote in favour of Vesimir's Foreign Legion.

Last edited:
I think it should be an army of either Indians or Persians depending on whether or not India is cored. If it is, the army should be drawn of Indians under the name "The Army of India". If it is not, it should be drawn from Persians and named "the Army of Persia.

I wasen't looking on these forums for kinda sometime and then i saw that man who we all love is back :3
btw army has to be then Army of Karelian Pies :D

Just readed the whole AAR. Suscribed!

To show you just how secluded I have found myself to be until today I did not expect people to want to do the same things as me: Play the Paradox games and write or imagine histories that would entertain! How did you do all art and maps? This is going to be a new addiction!