• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
More fighting!

Transylvania should have more swords in that coat of arms.

Good. At this point, Austria is no match for you, and this will only solidify your advantage over them.

I admire your unwavering conviction, but it may be misplaced this time... :eek:

I absolutely love this AAR! You've done a great job with a country that isn't easy to manage, let alone become dominant. Scandinavia is just huge...but England and Spain have done a good job as well.

Also, I must say you have inspired me with a tale by myself.

Great job again and keep it up!
:D
Thanks. And Scandinavia is indeed gigantic. I don't think I've even seen Russia get that far/big so fast.

Great updates. I've just returned from my vacation in Transylvania and the first thing I did was reading the updates I missed. Take a look at this nice flag I've found during my vacation: http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/2341/dsc007412.jpg
It's at the Fagaras Castle in Transylvania where in a room full of coat of arms of the Transylvanian ruling dynasties, I was about to ask the guide why the Plater coat of arms is not on the wall ...

Also, please don't use the name "Lancu" ... I know this is how it's spelled in the game, but in your aar you could use the correct form "Iancu". It's the only Romanian name in your aar, and it's misspelled. It makes me so sad ... :rofl:

Edit: Sorry for the huge, upside down picture ... I don't know how to resize it so I will post the link.

That's awesome! Hopefully one day I'll get over there :p

Thanks for bringing that to my attention, I had no idea it was misspelled, I'll use Iancu from now on (then again... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iancu_Sasul eep). I assume from you saying that that you're Romanian?

It's quite alright, history is always better when viewed from the sides anyways.

It seems that Swedes has learned how to use Hakkapeliitas :D

Can be no other reason. I think perhaps the Finns might be trying to get away from those crazy Swedes, and carving a path through Siberia on the way while Sweden follows and picks up the pieces :p

More fighting!

Transylvania should have more swords in that coat of arms.

72DZk.jpg

Better? :rofl:

Sweden is pushing to the Indian Ocean, and to Pacific Ocean?
Vad fan, det svenska AI är en lite för aggressiv... :cool:
We shall see... (very soon)

Transylvania and Austria battle it out...
who's austria allied with anyways? Oh a superbly done crushing of Bohemia. The rebels were a nice touch.

Scandinavia.

Pomerannia, Wuttremburg, and Flanders.

Basically -

FrnX9.png

:(

But they don't know about Crete's super secret strike force that's marching on the Swed- oh they're dead. Damn

So I finally have time to read all of the AARs that I've missed, and yours is the first I've read. I must say, you don't disappoint. Now if only you could knock out the Scandinavians ... :D

Talk about the war to end all wars! :eek: I hope you can best those Nordic infidels!

But they don't know about Crete's super secret strike force that's marching on the Swed- oh they're dead. Damn

They got ambushed, must have!

That alliance scares me, if I was you I totally would have had a "DOH!"(Homer Simpson anyone?) moment. As it is fighting Scandinavia alone would be a challenge...I'm excited to see the outcome of this war!

So I finally have time to read all of the AARs that I've missed, and yours is the first I've read. I must say, you don't disappoint. Now if only you could knock out the Scandinavians ... :D

I shall try ;)

You're about to get SOOO LAID.

Generally that's a good thing, but I see what you're saying lol.

Talk about the war to end all wars! :eek: I hope you can best those Nordic infidels!

Oh this one doesn't even hold a candle to later...*ahem*.

They got ambushed, must have!

That alliance scares me, if I was you I totally would have had a "DOH!"(Homer Simpson anyone?) moment. As it is fighting Scandinavia alone would be a challenge...I'm excited to see the outcome of this war!

I looked through my screenshots again and it seems they're not actually allied, that was a slip on my part. Scandinavia is however the Holy Roman Emperor, so that's how they got their noses all up in Transylvania's business.

No those 1000 men was our last hope !!! Now those barbaric Finn's will come to our land and drink our all beer , rape womans snd everything baad it's good that im not Fin-- Hey wait a secon--- !!!!

He's a spy! Gittim!

Timeo Danaos et dona ferentes.:cool:

Very tricky them Greeks!

I would have thought the Scandie navy would be much bigger to control the Baltic entrance...(mine usually is after being burned a couple of times by losing control when playing Nordic nations)

One would think, eh? They've probably just concentrated so much on Siberia that they didn't bother with a navy. That and Scandinavia is on the verge of financial ruin with something like 26% inflation. :eek:o