• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
A sample of the icons made from the latest images found by manfred and Hister:

Remember to check the Corrections file at the beginning of the first post in order to download added icons and/or other tweaks for the Tripartite Pack.

Looks great! Just downloaded and about to give it a try. Sure will make playing AoD more eye appealing. Keep up the great work.
Thank you! Well, I'll try, by the way ;)

Congratz Titan, more then 200 downloads!
Thank you! Not many people have commented it, though, but I guess it's ok since this means there are not many complaints either ;)

i like your mod. how can i remove your custom cursors, though?
Thanks! As to mod the cursor back, just go to ...\Country-specific themes\Default country\gfx\interface and copy the standard cursor (cursor_active.bmp) to ...\AoD\gfx\interface.
Or do you mean how to revert back to the original arrow one? In that case, just unrar this and then copy the .bmp file into ...\AoD\gfx\interface.

Mitsubishi F-1

Kugisho Tenga - not very useful, the only pic about it I could find.
Mitsubishi F-1:

Finding an appropriate top-view image for the Kugisho Tenga is very hard, I know. Thanks anyway for help!

thanks for the help, i prefer the original arrow icon over the hand grenade :)

What did u modify in the files which are alter the checksum? because i replaced them with the original (1.06B1) ones to be able to play multiplayer, and everything seems work fine so far.
Maybe u should consider making a version of your mod, that doesnt alter checksum, for the multiplayer community :)

Yeah Gapper, I agree 100%! This mod must be used by more players - maybe the title is a bit misleading? Titan's icons are way better then the ones that were shown in the DH preview. I would like his icons and other graphical changes to be eventually ported to CORE mod and maybe even in AoD vanilla. The quality of this mod certainly is high enough to be included.

thanks for the help, i prefer the original arrow icon over the hand grenade :)

What did u modify in the files which alter the checksum? because i replaced them with the original (1.06B1) ones to be able to play multiplayer, and everything seems work fine so far.
Maybe u should consider making a version of your mod, that doesnt alter checksum, for the multiplayer community :)
You're welcome! :) You know, that grenade cursor is just a little tribute of mine to AoD... (it's the forum icon)

The files that alter the checksum are country.csv and province.csv; they change, respectively, some countries' political map mode colors and some provinces to urban (Aachen, Breslau, Brest-Litovsk, Odessa, Sevastopol, Vienna).

Making a "multiplayer friendly" version of my mod would simply mean to recommend players to overwrite those two files with the ones in the latest patch they play with... In order to make players aware of this, I've updated the readme in the Corrections file accordingly (see the "How to install" part).

An absolutely amazing addition to AoD, Titan ! I would have gladly paid a reasonable DLC price for it. It makes AoD about 10x more immersive.
Thank you very much, Gapper! Really appreciated.

...but unfortunately for you all, the mod remains free. :D

Yeah Gapper, I agree 100%! This mod must be used by more players - maybe the title is a bit misleading? Titan's icons are way better then the ones that were shown in the DH preview. I would like his icons and other graphical changes to be eventually ported to CORE mod and maybe even in AoD vanilla. The quality of this mod certainly is high enough to be included.
Hister, what do you mean that the title could be a bit misleading? As a matter of fact, I've long thought about how to make it as much "appealing" as possible, but maybe I've not found the right way. Any suggestions? By the way, many thanks for the compliments :)

Nothing on my mind really but Tripartite pact sounds like the mod enhances the 3 powers - I know graphic and sound mod subtitle is added but you might want to reverse this, dunno.

Hey, is this compatible with the new beta 2?

Nothing on my mind really but Tripartite pact sounds like the mod enhances the 3 powers - I know graphic and sound mod subtitle is added but you might want to reverse this, dunno.

Hey, is this compatible with the new beta 2?
I can't change the thread's title anymore. I could change my sig, though: I could add e.g. a "[for all majors and many minors]" line but I don't know if this would really make people more interested in it... do you think it would?

Yes, the mod is now compatible with 1.06 beta2 :) . Just download and install the updated Corrections file! (also, you'll notice I've updated the first post with clearer install instructions).

I can't change the thread's title anymore. I could change my sig, though: I could add e.g. a "[for all majors and many minors]" line but I don't know if this would really make people more interested in it... do you think it would?

Yes, the mod is now compatible with 1.06 beta2 :) . Just download and install the updated Corrections file! (also, you'll notice I've updated the first post with clearer install instructions).

Nah, it wouldn't change anything. I was surprised to see that 1.6 beta 3 is going to be made - I was certain public release of 1.6 will be made after beta 2.