• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

QuickSparta

Private
36 Badges
Sep 26, 2021
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Imperator: Rome - Magna Graecia
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Empire of Sin
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: By Blood Alone
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Stellaris
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Knights of Pen and Paper 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
1675023086531.png

So, as you can see, I am trying to end the Iberian struggle. For more context, I have conquered all of Iberia, so it was really weird that once I got to domination I checked and I fulfilled all of the requirements, but the game just bugged out and wrongly stated that I haven't fulfilled a requirement. What's going on?

• 3Haha
Reactions:
I'm having a similar problem. I conquered all of Iberia, institute regular partition, reduced it to one kingdom, converted everyone to my religion. 100% controlled, everyone at home is my culture and religion.

I can't force it into hostility phase. All the castles are built up. I can't find enough secrets. Because of this it keeps going to concilitory phase and for that I need to have 50% of less of Iberia controlled to end the struggle.

I don't get how a one faith one nation Iberia can't end the struggle lol.

• 2Haha
Reactions:
View attachment 942959
So, as you can see, I am trying to end the Iberian struggle. For more context, I have conquered all of Iberia, so it was really weird that once I got to domination I checked and I fulfilled all of the requirements, but the game just bugged out and wrongly stated that I haven't fulfilled a requirement. What's going on?
Yeah, this is weird, because you have completed the unchecked item. What I'd advise is waiting a month to see if it clears, or try doing something that adds points to the Struggle to see if it causes the game to check if you've completed the task.

Reactions: