• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Haresus

Things are often as they seem...
56 Badges
Oct 9, 2010
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Semper Fi
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • March of the Eagles
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Prison Architect
  • BATTLETECH
  • Surviving Mars
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Stellaris
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Victoria 2
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Achtung Panzer
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
Is it possible for someone who stays loyal with the Disfavored to find Nerat guilty in Tunon's trial? If you do all the right Conquest choices and find every piece of evidence possible, that is. Or is it a futile cause from the start?

Yes, i did it without any problems. You get enough evidence on Nerat in any route.

Huh, guess my playthrough was just bad. I did not get enough evidence, even though I had about 4 pieces of treason evidence that I considered to be pretty damning. Maybe going to the Burning Library is necessary?

Huh, guess my playthrough was just bad. I did not get enough evidence, even though I had about 4 pieces of treason evidence that I considered to be pretty damning. Maybe going to the Burning Library is necessary?
No, i did it without visiting Burning Library. Im kinda completionist, i just explored every corner, did every quest i could. Maybe you just skipped something?
You can easily skip some evidence even in Act 1, like Nerat losing control of himself and revealing he "ate" Ashe's son.

No, i did it without visiting Burning Library. Im kinda completionist, i just explored every corner, did every quest i could. Maybe you just skipped something?
You can easily skip some evidence even in Act 1, like Nerat losing control of himself and revealing he "ate" Ashe's son.

I did miss that little piece of evidence (my characters like to hear the sound of their own voice too much), I guess that was the decisive missing piece. I generally play pretty completionist too, so I was surprised when I "failed" the trial.

But thanks for the help, I will make sure not to mess it up next time.

Graven Ashe protects.

How do you make Nerat lose control in act I? I got it on my first playthrough, when I had massive loyalty to Dishonored. In all other playthroughs Ashe won't talk to me at all when we are alone in the tent, and his son is never mentioned even though I inspected his grave.