• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Mar 27, 2002
Visit site
Now that it comes down to it, I don't think I am doing a very good job as treasurer. I also never really asked for the position, Pirateiam forced it on me. :D

So I think it would be best if someone who is better with numbers would take over in my place and do things better than the way I started things.

Any volunteers?

if you want, i can take your place, but it will be better if it was someone dedicated to this matter... because now i am working in modifying South America and Hungary/Ukraine/Baltic States...
but, for now, i can take you place if you want.

:D

Originally posted by Generalisimo
if you want, i can take your place, but it will be better if it was someone dedicated to this matter... because now i am working in modifying South America and Hungary/Ukraine/Baltic States...
but, for now, i can take you place if you want.

Well maybe we want to wait and see if someone more dedicated wants to volunteer?

But I think we need our leader Pirateiam to confirm someone to the position.

Originally posted by Captain Krunch
Well maybe we want to wait and see if someone more dedicated wants to volunteer?

But I think we need our leader Pirateiam to confirm someone to the position.
where is he? i haven't seen he for days....:rolleyes:
:(

i understand what you said, but we need to clarify the ID's right now, because all the work must be redone every time we change the ID's...
So we need to select someone for the position and start putting all the ID's that are already assigned in a thread, so new people will not use them...

where is he? i haven't seen he for days....:rolleyes:
:(

i understand what you said, but we need to clarify the ID's right now, because all the work must be redone every time we change the ID's...
So we need to select someone for the position and start putting all the ID's that are already assigned in a thread, so new people will not use them...

Yeah, he has been gone for awhile. :confused:

But since no one else has volunteered, I think the position falls to you by default. :)

yes, it looks like... :D

Feel free to build off the work I already did. Unless you want to do something completely different of course. :)