• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(733103)

Recruit
1 Badges
May 1, 2013
  • Leviathan: Warships
So I created an account, or at least I put in all the information and it says an account exists with those credentials. However, I never received a verification code (4 hours and counting). When I go to re-send verification code it says there is no account with those credentials.

We are having problems getting the verification mails out to users. We are working on solving the issue.

I understand that, but I feel as if this case is different from the other issues, which is why I'm bringing this up.

After waiting for 6 hours I registered with my grad school address, which is less than ideal since I never use it and I am graduating shortly. When I woke up this morning I had received a verification code email for the grad school address but still had not received a code for my primary email account.

I tried again this morning to register the primary account and still received the error. To re-state, this is what I am doing:

1. Go to create account, and enter in all the information I did the very first time (email, username, etc) only to be told, I 'cannot create an account, as an account with those credentials exists on the server'.

2. Then I go to re-send verification code, type in my primary email, and there I receive the error message "those account credentials cannot be found in the database"

There seems to be two files of data that have a discrepancy here. I have also uninstalled and re-installed leviathans through Steam.

I guess I'll just register using my secondary account, and then PM somebody to ask them to change the email and username to something I will actually use...