• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Baldrik3505

Corporal
14 Badges
Oct 18, 2021
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
Hi,

I've come across an event that calls for a "Transport Ship" in orbit around a Rebel Ship, but I can find no way of building one! My Ship Yards to not have a transport ship option, so how can I get one?

Thanks a lot
Dave

Hi,

Not sure what you mean? I go to a planet and select Armies, I get 2 armies showing, there is a Recruit button and a Embark button, the Embark button does nothing, I recruited an army but still no Transport Ship? Is this what you mean?

All the Best
Dave

Hi,

Not sure what you mean? I go to a planet and select Armies, I get 2 armies showing, there is a Recruit button and a Embark button, the Embark button is does nothing, I recruited an army but still no Transport Ship? Is this what you mean?

All the Best
Dave
You recruit an army. After you do that, the transport ship will appear right next to the planet.

armies and transport ships are one and the same. you build an army and it appears in orbit.

Last edited:
Hi,

Not sure what you mean? I go to a planet and select Armies, I get 2 armies showing, there is a Recruit button and a Embark button, the Embark button does nothing, I recruited an army but still no Transport Ship? Is this what you mean?

All the Best
Dave

The default armies on planets are defence armies, they are tied to the planet and can't be embarked. You need to recruit another kind (any you can build will do).

By default when you build an army it will spawn in a transport ship above the planet, but you can land them on your own planets if you want, if you've done that the Embark button will launch them as transports again.

Reactions: