• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ilkhold said:
Translating CORE is a LOT of work. You should be very careful trying to do this alone.

I confirm I'm working on it for the french version. I took me 12hours to translate 100 event description and I counted aproximately 2000 events wich would make 10 complete days of work for that there are also the techs, and the titles and the choice for the event you have to translate.

PS and I didn't count the time the guy who manage the french translation will spend correcting my misspellings and so...

have time to help you

SykoNurse said:
game is out in germany. will do a revision of my translation to make it fit with the rest of text when i find some time...end of next week might be realistic...

helping volunteers are mostly welcome :D

so tell me, how we come together. my e-mail : holgerknoch@lycos.de

habe noch ein wenig eit, dir bei der übersetzung zu helfen. mail mir einfach, welche files ich mir vornehmen soll und wohin ich dann das ergebnis mailen soll.

holger

SykoNurse said:
game is out in germany. will do a revision of my translation to make it fit with the rest of text when i find some time...end of next week might be realistic...

helping volunteers are mostly welcome :D

here i am, mail me, what i shall translate and to what e-mail adress i should send the translated files.

my mail-adress holgerknoch@lycos.de

cu

holger

im here if u want to translate core in italian
smily_with_Italian_flag.gif