• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Originally posted by SykoNurse
we should advertise to get more translators on board really...maybe we could pump out CORE in other languages faster then? Other boards located in France, Spain, Germany, Italy to go to and recruit?
Left a small note on http://www.si-games.com/forums/ for that purpose...lets see.
ok....
by the way, what is the meaning of your custom title???
:confused:

Originally posted by Generalisimo
ok....
by the way, what is the meaning of your custom title???
took that for my affinity to ethiopia
Tsahafi Te’ezaz
TsahafiTeezaz.JPG

"Minister of the Pen. The Emperor’s spokesman, speechwriter, historian, custodian of the Imperial seal; Chancellor of the Imperial orders and decorations."
:)

Originally posted by SykoNurse
took that for my affinity to ethiopia
Tsahafi Te’ezaz
TsahafiTeezaz.JPG

"Minister of the Pen. The Emperor’s spokesman, speechwriter, historian, custodian of the Imperial seal; Chancellor of the Imperial orders and decorations."
:)
"Tsahafi Te’ezaz" = "Minister of the Pen. The Emperor’s spokesman, speechwriter, historian, custodian of the Imperial seal; Chancellor of the Imperial orders and decorations."
what a power of compression the ethiopian has!!! :p :D :D :D

german help

As stated in another thread, I really like C.O.R.E. and would be willing to help improve it.

So if you need any help translating it into german, contact me

Greetz,

BurnT

I would've helped you to translate CORE to Polish, but the problem is that I don't have the polish version, I won't buy it - ever - and do not support the polish HoI publisher (may CDProjekt rot in hell). Moreover, most of their translation seems idiotic and with absolutely no knowledge of history so it'd mean making the translation of basically everything, interface included...
Cheers

Re: Question to translators

Originally posted by Steel
Would it be easier if event descriptions, action names etc were in a single file rather than in the event files?
i am sure that will help a lot their work...
and it will be easier to keep track of the changes (thanks to beyond compare ;) )

Re: Question to translators

Originally posted by Steel
Would it be easier if event descriptions, action names etc were in a single file rather than in the event files?

that would be the very move to make it comfortable. It´s hell of a work to only keep track of the single files. then the translator does not necessarily know which file has been altered, then comparing, copying, pasting...YES, it would be a LOT easier! :)

If you need some help for french translation, just tell me.
I don't have an e-mail adress for work and won't post my personal here but i will if it's needed.

this deserves a bump.

It has become clear that I most definitely will not have the time to do a 1.0 translation into German but still would love to see this being done...any volunteers maybe?

csantek said:
I saw nothing about different language version.

Can I help translate the UK version in French spoken version? :confused:
Sure, it's been discussed over here: http://www.europa-universalis.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76809&page=3

Right now translation is on hold because the pace of change was so much higher than the pace of translation. With v0.7 I'm hoping to make a major structural change that will make the translation job much easier and then we can kick off the translation project again.