• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I wans't able to translate the events to French however Abadon had translated them already; you should add his name for translation to French...

Originally posted by nachinus
I noticed that the spanish version of 0.1 didn´t have time to be finished before 0.2 came:( . If it´s a question of so much work for so few, i can lend a hand. Generalissimo i am at your disposal to help with translating. ;)
ok, i see what i can do :D
thanks!

Originally posted by SykoNurse
I just noticed in terror that the techmod will have to be translated as well, right?

Yes. Quite a job... :(
But not all techs are new (mostly naval and tank tech trees). It's quite easy to find out which part should be translated - those are written right in the tech files, not in text.csv file.

I´ve halted the work anyway...it´s pretty pointless to do all the copy and past thingies once a month...either someone shows up who w a n t s to do it ;) or I´ll just do it when we reach 1.0 or another critical point.
How do the other translators handle this?

Originally posted by SykoNurse
I´ve halted the work anyway...it´s pretty pointless to do all the copy and past thingies once a month...either someone shows up who w a n t s to do it ;) or I´ll just do it when we reach 1.0 or another critical point.
How do the other translators handle this?
yes, i suggested that... it is better to wait for 1.0 ... :D