• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Stuck until everything is running smoothly. Thread will be unstuck once Generalissimo receives all contacts.

Keep me informed mate when you do.

Generalissimo: I haven't seen DiegoV (Timur Lang) in a while, so i still don't know if he is up to this task. Gotta ask first.

L8er.

Originally posted by Timur Lang
Perhaps i can help a little bit (in this moment I'm very busy with the eu2 1.06b beta) :) . how many events are they?
too many, but for the spanish translation, if you help, there will be 3 translators, so less work for everyone :D
let me know if you will help as soon as you can. :D

game is out in germany. will do a revision of my translation to make it fit with the rest of text when i find some time...end of next week might be realistic...

helping volunteers are mostly welcome :D

might be a good idea... wouldn´t want to sign for something that doesnt fit to each other. just had a brief look into the german version but i think that already the original translations are a bit, um, awkward. i want to have a look first, play a game or two with my files and then...okies?

it might even be they germanized province names etc. that would mean a needed full revision of the communist uprising files....

Originally posted by SykoNurse
might be a good idea... wouldn´t want to sign for something that doesnt fit to each other. just had a brief look into the german version but i think that already the original translations are a bit, um, awkward. i want to have a look first, play a game or two with my files and then...okies?
ok

now i had a 10 minutes look into it and am shocked. the translation of the original game is pathetic. they crippled names (Hiller anyone? or Gorink?), techs (imaginewordsthatlonggoingwayovertheboxesallthetime), game log shows influences with (translation word by word) "Turkey was of rarely France", "we are owned by Axis" to be found on the diplo screen...

:(

cool!
Moin Moin nach Österreich! :cool:
could you send me your email-addy in a private message? i´d get back to you and send what i´ve made for a review. do you have the german version of the game?