• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Rayykz

Sergeant
Feb 4, 2015
Hello I noticed on the Live stream on the 12th and still havent seen anyone mention this so I will the train at the train station bugged out like heck? It vanished? And then another went inside another train? Tell Me I'm not the only one who noticed this? http://youtu.be/8qj-0SGM0PQ?t=10m47s
Have a watch of that? :eek:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The only reason why I am woried and think You and Devs should be is that maybe not at first but You will need a patch on this shortly after release because some press and even a lot of people who have high expectation's sadly maybe over hyped but will expect better than a Train going in and out of each other I really think I will enjoy this game with this or not but I'm just giving You a warning I have read a lot of comment's almost on any Social Network about this game of people who probably will be hugely upset with this, I understand though You are a 13 Man team? Just remember this will need fixing soon or You may get complaint's (Not from Me) But heck I have already seen people critize this game and it isn't even out. I just wish thosw people would or will understand I'm sure if You made it clear that it would get fixed soon they might even? (Just an Idea)

The only reason why I am woried and think You and Devs should be is that maybe not at first but You will need a patch on this shortly after release because some press and even a lot of people who have high expectation's sadly maybe over hyped but will expect better than a Train going in and out of each other I really think I will enjoy this game with this or not but I'm just giving You a warning I have read a lot of comment's almost on any Social Network about this game of people who probably will be hugely upset with this, I understand though You are a 13 Man team? Just remember this will need fixing soon or You may get complaint's (Not from Me) But heck I have already seen people critize this game and it isn't even out. I just wish thosw people would or will understand I'm sure if You made it clear that it would get fixed soon they might even? (Just an Idea)

I'm hyped, but realisticly hyped. I won't complain about this.

All the things that I've complained about is nothing more than nice-to-haves, nothing major enough to ruin an already awesome game for me.

Wait a minute!
Ok, it's a 'bug' about the trains running through each other. Got it.
But isn't that your fault for putting 2 trains on the same track? What did you think was gonna happen? (Hey, at least they don't crash!)

If you have 2 separate lines, even though they're parallel tracks going to the same place(s), you need 2 trains- one on each track.... and no more than 1 train per track (if you don't want them 'ghosting' through each other).

PS: Let's avoid confusion: a "loop" is not the same as a "roundabout".

Yeah, Try not to get over hyped as much as I am looking forward to this game and I'm sure it will be great for a 13 Man build nothing is perfect :D

Train "popping" in and out of nowhere - we don't have the resources or time to focus on that kind of details at this point :)

Moo, i am going to reply to you and you will ignore my reply once again but my question is WHEN will they have time to focus on these sort of issues? are we looking for a patch or DLC? Is it going to be in a near future such as next 3 months ish? or will this has a longer timeframe such as an year or so?

Moo, i am going to reply to you and you will ignore my reply once again but my question is WHEN will they have time to focus on these sort of issues? are we looking for a patch or DLC? Is it going to be in a near future such as next 3 months ish? or will this has a longer timeframe such as an year or so?

That depends on what the players ask for after release.

If the #1 feedback point is "trains need more animations" then expect us to focus on that.

We haven't decided because we haven't gotten enough feedback (like real feedback, not theoretical I-haven't-played-the-game feedback).

And please, I'd appreciate a bit more friendly tone. I don't ignore your posts :)

If the #1 feedback point is "trains need more animations" then expect us to focus on that.

We haven't decided because we haven't gotten enough feedback (like real feedback, not theoretical I-haven't-played-the-game feedback).

And sanity breaks loose, lets see after day 1 what's actually a big deal

And please, I'd appreciate a bit more friendly tone. I don't ignore your posts :)

No that's our job

I kid of course :)

cool thanks, i dont think train animations will be a major issue but who knows

that might have came out wrong lol apologies

Lets just wait and see :)

XD
:rofl:
Its going to happen... no matter what you do
[video=youtube;9gSQg1i_q2g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gSQg1i_q2g[/video]