• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I can spot a flop, and I'm afraid you've got one there.

we'll see.

Who knows? And what is a flop? This game might not sell as well as a TW game but still...

Checking the comment indicates that the thematic settings are spot on. The game has an audience only for that.

I really dont support this types of games.
Race war & religion....enough already.

This poster wont play the game. Untypical poster when you notice his appreciation mark...

Too early to say about the game, but the trailer was certainly very uninspiring, quite boorish. Music was nice, working up to something...but nothing happened (no action), troops unload from ships, troops march to city walls and an opposing army... then....(after no battle) 'supposedly' victorious troops casually walk (like a sunday afternoon ride) through the gates of said city (which is now flaming to a degree).

Yawn!

"May contain content inappropriate for children" :rofl:

Watching it I actually felt nostalgic like the battles have a feel of the original M:TW. My guess is this was an earlier trailer and they're working some things out still before showing more engaging glimpses of the game. I'm curious as to what the game will be like.

Looks interesting to me. I think "Flop" is a bit harsh. I think the reason you don't see combat is because it probably isn't working yet. However given how little information there seems to be about this game, atleast it confirmed it was 3d battles and not realtime in the way that EU3 battles are :)

Graphically it's quite good. Some of the models are a bit low poly, but you seem to be able to control a reasonable number of troops, and the textures and details are otherwise nice. I'd say until you can atleast see the gameplay, and more likely until a demo is released, it'll be impossible to tell the true quality of the game. So far it does look promising though. Given that it's published by PI, I think it's a given that it will be at the very least, more historically accurate and realistic than the TW series. My only gripe is that it's in an era I lost interest in around the age of 14.