• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Delroy1989

Corporal
15 Badges
Feb 17, 2016
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Surviving Mars
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Prison Architect
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
Who thinks that they should add a traffic manager mod , more tiles and a workshop to the ps4/xbox version of the game? We are kind of missing out on all of that good stuff , also wish we had the concert dlc and all of the matchday stadiums

• 2Like
Reactions:
Who thinks that they should add a traffic manager mod , more tiles and a workshop to the ps4/xbox version of the game?
Pretty much every console player.

Underpowered systems for more tiles and Traffic Manager. Sony/MS will probably never allow workshop.

also wish we had the concert dlc
There doesn't seem to be any reason not to release it for console. Not that I can think of anyway.

and all of the matchday stadiums
Match Day should be made available if it isn't, I would think it already was, the Campus DLC stadiums make use of it. If you mean the European Club pack, nobody can buy that any more, I believe due to licensing issues. (Anyone that bought it when it was available still has it.)

• 1Like
Reactions:
We will never see TM or more tiles for console as the game has to be able to run to a basic standard with the 9 tiles maxed out. Even some PCs struggle to do this

Concerts is a wierd one, it was due to be added based on images I've seen that showed it in the available DLCs list but it vanished and we only got the radio station

March day real world stadiums were under a license I believe which probably expired so unlikely to see those as it expired well before we got match day on console

• 1Like
Reactions:
and again, and again, and again... until they pay attention or players delete the game. No one official response, just people rambling about the capabilities of different consoles..., myself published a post yesterday asking for the same, now is hidden in console forum.

Console players are abandoned. We changed the last update with our eyes closed for more maps (designed for console, that is, 9 tiles give to connect everything, right now there are maps on the console that do not connect trains, coast and highways in 9 tiles)

A new highway connection, 3 or 4 maps for the console (9 tiles with train, coast, air and roads) and tools for decoration they can sell it for 20€ that we are going to buy it, they will know how they want to hook people for the next title.

I do not see the problem in which we ask

• 2Like
Reactions:
Pretty much every console player.

Underpowered systems for more tiles and Traffic Manager. Sony/MS will probably never allow workshop.

There doesn't seem to be any reason not to release it for console. Not that I can think of anyway.

Match Day should be made available if it isn't, I would think it already was, the Campus DLC stadiums make use of it. If you mean the European Club pack, nobody can buy that any more, I believe due to licensing issues. (Anyone that bought it when it was available still has it.)
Ah right I see

and again, and again, and again... until they pay attention or players delete the game. No one official response, just people rambling about the capabilities of different consoles..., myself published a post yesterday asking for the same, now is hidden in console forum.

Console players are abandoned. We changed the last update with our eyes closed for more maps (designed for console, that is, 9 tiles give to connect everything, right now there are maps on the console that do not connect trains, coast and highways in 9 tiles)

A new highway connection, 3 or 4 maps for the console (9 tiles with train, coast, air and roads) and tools for decoration they can sell it for 20€ that we are going to buy it, they will know how they want to hook people for the next title.

I do not see the problem in which we ask
Yeah I know it sucks, tell me about it

• 1Like
Reactions:
We will never see TM or more tiles for console as the game has to be able to run to a basic standard with the 9 tiles maxed out. Even some PCs struggle to do this

Concerts is a wierd one, it was due to be added based on images I've seen that showed it in the available DLCs list but it vanished and we only got the radio station

March day real world stadiums were under a license I believe which probably expired so unlikely to see those as it expired well before we got match day on console
Yeah I know, you can't seem to get the concerts dlc back and the real life stadiums in the match day dlc are a nice addition to have , I can't seem to think why they haven't added it back by now