"Tourism" and "In-Dome Building Pack" CCP patch notes

• Crusader Kings II Expansion Subscription

Subscribe to the CK II Expansion and enjoy unlimited access to 13 major expansions and more!

• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

Maybenot955

Recruit
15 Badges
Feb 15, 2021
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris: Necroids
Hey guys, it seems like since monday my colonist dont age anymore, 60% of my pop are childrens for like 20 Sol and they just dont grow, i'm pretty sure i havent noticed a peter pan event chain so i think thats a bug :D could it be related to this patch ?

A thread of ppl talking about this issue : htt ps://forum.paradoxplaza.co m/forum/threads/surviving-mars-colonist-do-not-age.1462036/

Falrinn

Sergeant
10 Badges
Apr 17, 2018
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Surviving Mars
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
1. I got the Tourism update as an upgrade without a separate purchase. Season Pass?
2. Since the upgrade, in my save game, all my Rockets are named "Rocket" and cannot be renamed.
The tourism update is free for all Surviving Mars players.

My understanding is that the season pass has been done. It was sold with the promise of a certain number of DLCs and expansions, which was entirely fulfilled with the release of Green Planet. If they decide to go forward with a new package of DLCs/expansions, there will probably be a new season pass.