[Tool] QuickMagick - A Magicka AutoHotkey Script Generator

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(472215)

Recruit
1 Badges
Apr 4, 2012
  • Magicka
What is it?

We programmed this tool because we wanted to create
something for Magicka players, who don't want to type
in a long spell every time they want to use it and
are not familiar with handling AutoHotkey.
Our goal was it to make the creation of AutoHotkey
scripts as fast and easy as possible.
We hope you enjoy QuickMagick!

Id5hv.png

Features:
-Knows all standard Magicks with combinations
-Is able to write you custom scripts with Magicks defined by YOU
-Can Remove the last entries
-Can set all standard buttons you have, as well as the mouse keys
-Will automatically set the right key delay for every Magick
-Can detect if you have AutoHotkey installed
-Is compatible with QWERTZ and QWERTY keyboards

Instructions:
1. You download Autohotkey & isntall it.
2. You launch the Generator
3. Press a key on the virtual keyboard the generator shows and select a magick it should assign the key to. (can be done with multiple keys ofc)
4. Build your file via File -> Save As.. (i.e.)
5. Doubleclick the file the was just created (messagebox shows where)
6. Launch the game and start playing
7. press the key you assigned ingame and the script will automatically cast the spell you assigned to the key (Step 3.)

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?wcr1id82lhb51qz

Virustotal:
https://www.virustotal.com/file/533...2e7d3fe7a54c08db322f94b4/analysis/1333542452/

Regards,
Jan & Philipp

Last edited:
it's technically not cheating. It's a "Makro" and that's used in wide varienty of games. (i.e. League of Legends, Call of Duty)
But I see your point.

Pro Tip: Try Elementals with the tool. You'll never want to miss it ;)

I would consider this cheating in a game like magicka. You cast spells by typing the right keys, your skill as a spellcaster is determined by how well you do that just as much as which spells you choose to cast. Not that it really matters given how dead PvP is.

Most macros are generally considered cheating when you require a 3rd party application to pull them off.
There's nothing wrong with cheating in single players if that's what you want to do (but it does lessen any achievements) and this isn't exactly an invulnerability cheat or anything.

Personally I think you'll get a far better sense of accomplishment by doing it the "proper" way: without using a macro. It's a bit like using an exploit to glitch a boss into a wall and then kill him while he can't attack you. You did it, but you didn't really do it properly.

It's like coming across Hulk Hogan while he's passed out drunk at a party and holding him down for a 3 count while your buddy takes a picture of you. Yeah, you "beat" him in a wrestling match... kinda... =/

The problem with things like these is, its not only "cheating" but goes against the whole point of Magicka.

You're not MEANT to flawlessly cast uber spells with a click, you're meant to throw whatever you can together in a panic, feck it up and kill yourself / your "friends" with the outcome.

What's the point of things like this in a game like Magicka? It may help people for other games, but for this one it would take away the majority of the fun tbh. :(

it's technically not cheating. It's a "Makro" and that's used in wide varienty of games. (i.e. League of Legends, Call of Duty)
But I see your point.

Pro Tip: Try Elementals with the tool. You'll never want to miss it ;)

You have very interesting take on what is cheating and what is not. Makro users are successfully killing fun in many MP based games. "Pro tip"? More like pro cheat.

Moreover, I understand that this game's MP is pretty much dead, but nevertheless, the fact that this thread is still here is very disappointing. This is directed at staff from developing studio and publishing office. You should know better than to support posts like the OP by allowing them to remain on official forum and thus support cheating in games.

I only play single player, I have no interest in multi whatsoever, so I want to say thank you for this :) I'm trying to play through but for example the cliffs on level 6 are such a pain. I just end up bombing everyone so they fall off. I don't want to spend ages clicking away and giving myself RSI. So thank you for making this :)