• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Please check that you downloaded the latest version (can be indev build) from de releases page (don't download the source code archive)

All links are also in the readme of the git rep.

Warning!

2020.10 launcher update changes somes mechanism on how the launcher deals with mods, it adds the playset functionality which is someway similar to lists in PMM.
The problems is that now, the launcher overrides everything at launch...

The only workaround with PMM for now is to apply the list and then launch the game executable directly (not through the launcher).
Note that you will still need to launche the launcher sometimes to update/generate .mod files (but each times you start the launcher you will need to close it and reapply your list)

My dev goal is to support the playsets mechanisms (and thus allow users to add/edit/delete their playsets from PMM)

I find this mod very useful
-- finds conflicts and I can re-order mods or know which files to merge to overcome them
and appreciate that you fixed it so that the antivirus doesn't keep going berserk. I have McAfee and that antivirus is difficult to set up to not to auto delete this, forcing me to use an earlier version of this until the most recent came out with the anti-virus exclusion. Yours is not the only mod program McAfee goes bananas on but for some reason until your antivirus update I could not get McAfee to leave this one alone . Again thank you