• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(344995)

Private
7 Badges
Jul 11, 2011
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Semper Fi
  • Sengoku
  • Victoria 2
The map is just plain gorgeous in terrain mode, unfortunately I find myself playing in clan map mode the vast majority of the time... so I can clearly see where my borders are.

So my question is... Is there anyway to adjust the size and color of the clan border line? Just want to make it a little thicker, and maybe fade it out as it heads into one's own territory.

Thanks for any help, in advance. :D

Having the respective clan color fade out on each side of the border would be perfect, but I don't think two-color borders are possible. :(

As far as the current red borders, it seems to be a bit better than previous PI titles but I still find the clan, demesne, and diplo modes much more useful and they give much more clarity to armies and province action locaitons.

I don't know if it's possible to make the borders wider but I was able to tweak the colors to make country borders brighter.

To do that go to line 749 in /gfx/fx/pdxmap.fx and and change the numbers. They represent the colors of borders in RGBA format. You can also try changing the border pixel shader to get a more noticeable border.