• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Methone

Banned
16 Badges
Oct 27, 2018
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris: Necroids
Right now, Tomb Worlds seem to get a random grab-bag of features from other planet classes. While you can argue some of them fit thematically - having a Searing Desert, having Lichen Fields - none of the colorful Feature Artwork fits with the dead gray Tomb World itself. I suggest we should have unique features for Tomb Worlds or, at the very least, a 'deadened' artwork for the existing features they have access to.

Reactions:
Explosive Dust Storms (Mote Harvesting Traps): Much of this barren landmass is engulfed in a massive sandstorm of highly explosive particulates.

Vaporous Vents (Gas Extraction Wells): The crust of this planet is broken by web of cracks which release strange fumes into the atmosphere.

I would like to point out, lichen is EXTREMELY weak against pollution, so it probably shouldn't exist on tomb worlds unless it's being used as an indication that the pollution has significantly decreased (though even that use is questionable because a tomb world that isn't horribly polluted isn't a tomb world).

I kinda think that Tomb Worlds should, by definition, have ZERO Agriculture districts.

The only exception would be ones with Survivors there. And then it would all be like Fungus Caves, or the Mass Graves mentioned earlier.

MAYBE a "Nutripaste Chemical Vats," or "Bacterial Incubator Tanks" kind of thing.