• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
P4, Coz, VL- Thanks so much for dropping me your notes. I still can't believe that TSATN gets this much traffic months after I finished it- there are live AARs that don't get this much traffic! :D

I've just managed to finish this AAR, wow, this is abso-frigin-lutly the best in existence. I'll tell you one thing, I'me going to read every other AAR you publish, in hopes that it will be even 1/8th as good. Anhoo, great job! :D

Of course it lives! This AAR shall last forever :D

Hmm, especially since it's just been bumped up to the top of the forum again;)

Since this AAR was such a good one I decided to get all of Prufock's work in a single post wich I will post as a new thread on the forum. I intend to do the same for some other completed AAR, which I think should be stickied ! My action is only to make the reading easier for those who did not follow the story when it was written.

Isn't there a post length limit of some huge amount of characters?.... I would imagine that this AAR would easily beat it. :p

Indeed there is one such limitation of 40 000 caracters, and the whole story is 250 000 caracters long. I finally posted it by pack of 10 MS Word pages.

This is a pity the pics aren't there any more but we must do with what we have...

This sounds like an interesting project. To preserve the classics.

Hey, Dan!

Unfortunately, most of the screenshots are now completely defunct. It's possible there are backups sitting somewhere, but I'll be damned if I know where.

In the meantime, think of it as a valuable exercise in developing your imagination. :D

I think I downloaded a copy of the opening movie. (I was suffering from an extreme episode of packratitis at the time. :p ) I may have it backed up on a CD and be able to email it if needed.