• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Jape sir, your getting worse. Normally you manage about half a dozen updates before the AAR dies a death.

Anyway assuming you've now moved onto a new AAR may I ask what happened to the collaboration with Dr Gonzo you and him were hinting about? As I recall it was starting 'In the New Year', but I'm a little hazy.

Hey all, yes I'm afraid this one is dead. The only official death bar my first too that commited suicide, hmm...

The game was relatively uneventful and combined with work and yet more work, I cant see much reason to carry this on.

Gonzo MD and myself have been working on a few ideas but the main one is an aar/demi-mod based on Ed Thomas' "A Greater Britain" alternate history book which should appear in the near future, hopefully Gonzo's insistance will keep me going (I intend to FINISH a bloody aar, even if it takes me decades!).

The good doctor is in the colonies at the minute so his imminent return might see Stiff Upper Lip return as well, well I hope anyway. Maybe we can set up a cycle of nagging to keep both going? :eek:o

Many apologies to all,
Your unreliable friend,
JAPE

Hey all, yes I'm afraid this one is dead. The only official death bar my first too that commited suicide, hmm...

The game was relatively uneventful and combined with work and yet more work, I cant see much reason to carry this on.

Gonzo MD and myself have been working on a few ideas but the main one is an aar/demi-mod based on Ed Thomas' "A Greater Britain" alternate history book which should appear in the near future, hopefully Gonzo's insistance will keep me going (I intend to FINISH a bloody aar, even if it takes me decades!).

The good doctor is in the colonies at the minute so his imminent return might see Stiff Upper Lip return as well, well I hope anyway. Maybe we can set up a cycle of nagging to keep both going? :eek:o

Many apologies to all,
Your unreliable friend,
JAPE

Don't! You've done one hell of a AAR until now Jape! I was salivating after the first updates! You need to continue this! It is an impressive AAR and one which can never be done with the quality you have imprinted on it already. You need to continue doing this one! Please! :)