• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This is very sad.

This is one of the main reasons I prefer RoP over RUS, despite my initial enthusiasm for RUS. RUS have an awful lots of good ideas, but the game lack of polish and many ideas have their implementation broken. The arch-example being the "German-Soviet war of 1922". The scenario is ambitious and has many outstanding ideas, but the AI is hoorible, hence no one plays it single, hence it is not debugged, and hence no one plays it multi either.

thats a pity for you as a group of players ... but thanks for putting this up, its both a fascinating insight into the game & a great read, most enjoyable and an excellent advert for the game --- tis a pity you didn't manage to off Stalin though, that really would have been a service to the revolution.

You should try proccesing the turn by a diffrent player - it sometimes helps (helped me once or twice in RoP PBEM)

Very well done. Very entertaining and informative.

Sucks that the game is glitchy but these things happen. :(

It would be nice to see a RUS II someday that is much more polished.