• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
first AAR? well use aot of images, that makes reading your updates more fun, and dont forget to re-size big screenshots ;)

//also, "Location: aiport in bucharest" you forgot the first R in Airport//

good luck, I look forward to the first update.

PROLOUGE:

Olav was sitting in a Copanhagen bar. "Why, hello there." someone said. "Uh-oh."
It was a man from his past. General Gustav Erikson. A Swedish man he had made fun of.
Well, we are at war with Sweden.Ha, ha, ha.Just kidding."Gustav said. "Hello, Gustav
Erikson." Olav said coldly. The King, Rey de Denmark, Norway, the Wends, the Goths,
Schleswig, Holstein, and Oldenburg.I wish it was 2008.Much shorter title." "Long title" "Oh, there is a few minor dukedoms I did not include.Come on." The walk to the palace took about an hour from the suburb
they were in. "What do you want?" the chief guard said. "We have come to see the
king." Olav said. "Come in. Sixtieth chamber on the right." So they walked in until they
got to the sixtieth chamber. "King!" the chief guard boomed. "Come in." the King said.
The King was in his full regalia. "You appear very rich." Olav observed.
"I am, idiot." the King said angrily. "I want to leave." Olav said. "You are not going to."
Olav turned and tried to run.

Want to now what happens next...tune in for the next few months.

new chapters will be longer.

Hope you enjoyed.

one of the few
INTERMISIONS

Olav ran with a speed he had never discovered.He went down the road and someone yelled "Wanna go to Norway?Join the Xth regiment, IInd army.Join up!Join up!"
"Ok" Olav said."Olav Sigurdsson"
"Get him!" Gustav Erikson yelled."He is an enemy of the state!"
"If he goes anywhere I have spies!"

Part One: The Court

CHAPTER ONE

"You know my treasure!" a soldier shouted at Olav."No, I don't know your treasure!
Now stop annoying me!Whats your name?"Olav said. "I am Enerik Waldson, I carry
the bloodline of Ceasar, Constantine XI Palealogus, and Charles V von Hapsburg!"
Enerik declared proudly."And you are Olav Sigurdsson, escaped convict." "Shut up!"
But it was too late. "Get him!" a voice shouted. Olav ran up a deck, but there pistol
shots told him he was not welcome.Another deck and he got tackled and barely
managed to get away. A great host of people was following him now.Gunshots barely missed him.Olav was now on top deck, "What a large amount of spies Gustav Erikson
has!" Olav exclaimed. "Thats right, Olav Siurdsson." a voice said "I am Enerik Waldson
and I am evil." He then laughed like a maniac. "I will kill you in person" "No, you won't!" Olav said and jumped overboard. Olav floated for days and days until he came to the province that had just declared itself a nation, Gotland. A patrol from Gotland
found Olav...

TO BE CONTINUED...

new update sometime

Last edited:
CHAPTER TWO

"Take him away."The order came from the leader of the Gotlandish patrol.
"He is important.I know that because his clothes are nice." "Where am I?" Olav
said. He was knocked out by a musket a moment later. The great prison of
Gotland was in Visby. Olav was put in it. He stayed there for 4 months,
the Guard of the prison taunting him,"How does the king feel about
your capture?How?" However, after 4 months Olav saw, through
the bars of his window, a Danish flag on a ship. Two. Three. Four.
Four large Danish ships were heading for Gotland. And many smaller ones,
Olav knew. Allied ships were there also. Just Hamburg had contributed.

Enerik Waldson was scheming with Gustav Erikson on how to get Gotland
back. "We could pretend we would do anything to get back
Olav Sigurdsson." Enerik said. "Yes" said Gustav."That is our plan."
So they carried it out.(That is the operation from the earlier part)

PLEASE look at this AAR! Someone PLEASE look at this AAR

learn the fate of Olav next update

hope you enjoyed

Last edited:
CHAPTER THREE

"The glory of the Danish campaign in Gotland is unimaginable. Even the Crusades do not
reach it in glory. The Danes sent two fleets with soldiers ready to fight.
The battle of Gotland took many days and ended in Danish victory and the freeing
of the Danish prisoners. Gotland did not have a navy" -- excerpt from Danish propaganda book of the 19th century.

Just hours after seeing the flags, Olav was freed. He was armed with rifle and told to fight for Denmark. The forces of Gotland attacked by the thousands while the Danish
force of 12,000 killed 4,000 out of 5,000 "Guard of Gotland". There was heavy fighting in south and around Visby. Olav fought in the north, where luckily ther was not heavy fighting. Hours later the battle ended. Olav was exhausted. Out of Gotland's total force of 10,000 they had killed 7,548 and the rest were captured.

"The nation of Gotland will be completely re-annexed by the Kingdom of Denmark"--
Treaty of Trondheim

(signs) Kingdom of Denmark

(signs) Kingdom of Gotland

hope you enjoyed

once again, look at it

Last edited: