• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Mimmmo

Second Lieutenant
4 Badges
Jun 28, 2007
  • Hearts of Iron Anthology
  • Darkest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • 500k Club
Good morning. I was going to play a game in the 1936 scenario with Japan in some way simulating the struggle between the different militarist factions. My idea is to make sure that the Imperial Way Faction takes power with the success of the "2-26 Incident" and therefore does not proceed to conquer China but prepares for a war with the USSR.

The war could break out following the Nomonhan incident giving rise to a long war of attrition (the danger is that the Soviets will have no troops on the western border and will be asphalted too easily during Barbarossa)

Alternatively, after the Nomonhan incident, there could be a change of leadership, the imperial army will learn from the defeat and will exploit the two years before Barbarossa for a mechanization of the army.

In this case the war against the Allies will probably not occur for a long time.

I was looking for a mod to play this scenario. I am not interested in major changes in the technologies and mechanics of the game. What I'm looking for is:
- A decent list of Ministers and Leaders
- Some event or chain of events to manage the world situation (does the U.S. go to war against Hitler without Pearl Harboor?)