• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
While I appreciate every minute you spend on QA, I really hope that future DLCs won't leave us with such a long content drought. At least sprinkle two or three small flavor packs in between.

With each DD it's getting harder to wait patiently. :)

• 6Like
Reactions:
While I appreciate every minute you spend on QA, I really hope that future DLCs won't leave us with such a long content drought. At least sprinkle two or three small flavor packs in between.

With each DD it's getting harder to wait patiently. :)
I think there's multiples factors at play here (Covid, 3D animation being new to them etc) that won't have an impact on every DLC. They did say that DLCs would be longer but here it's way longer than they had hoped themselves.

Reactions:
All of our team is hard at work following their projects through to completion and making sure that all the tasks that they started are fully realized and supported. This means they are going to keep up their hard work and make sure that Royal Court is the success that both their efforts and your expectations deserve.

Cheers,
- Pariah

I'd rather have a really bad release and then a lot of free content as an apology, like with Imperator.

But if that is not possible - good, bug-less expansion will suffice.

• 2Like
  • 1Haha
Reactions: