• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Wow, massive restoration of monarchies!

(1) According to my former girlfriend, the she-Aussie, I am the "wickedst" man on earth. Dunno if that makes me most evil than the most evil human being (i.e. Hans Gruber comes to my mind) or if I should add that to my signature.

If you get to know me better you'll know that I'm even more wicked than you are. I'm confident to say that you and Enewald combined can't even get close to me in terms of wickedness. :p

But I'm quite close behind you. :p
In the metaphorical meaning. :rolleyes:

I hope so...

Finland shall also get monarchy back? :cool:

Bien sûr, mon amie! Do you remember that I asked you about how was spelled a name in the Finlandentic way? That was the name for thy king.

Girls are always wrong :p

And shall the US get a monarch? :D

About girls: Dare to say that to my sister... Before you end the sentence, you'll be dead.

About the US... well... never thought about that...

Wow, massive restoration of monarchies!

And more to come!

If you get to know me better you'll know that I'm even more wicked than you are. I'm confident to say that you and Enewald combined can't even get close to me in terms of wickedness. :p

Only seeing the odd situation in which you put poor old Rommel, you're not only wicked than me, but also a better pervert. Sade would be proud of you.

And unless Enewald is blonde and with big... big... big somethings, I won't combine with him.

Oh, you mean combine. That combine... Ah.

:D:D:D:D

You're trying to be odd?
No, I'm not blonde.
I have short brown hair and brown eyes, a bit browner tan the most of the fins, I am 186cm and 71kg. I am also most definitely a male homo sapiens sapiens.
And my account name is based on my real life name, Eino, which is a modern Finnish version of the late middle-age Germanic name Enewald.
I'm a bad pervert and I like crazy pictures.

Can you make a post more strange than this one? :D

Only seeing the odd situation in which you put poor old Rommel, you're not only wicked than me, but also a better pervert. Sade would be proud of you.

And unless Enewald is blonde and with big... big... big somethings, I won't combine with him.

Oh, you mean combine. That combine... Ah.

Like I said many times before, "that ain't the worst". I still feel that I'm being to soft. :p

You're trying to be odd?
No, I'm not blonde.
I have short brown hair and brown eyes, a bit browner tan the most of the fins, I am 186cm and 71kg. I am also most definitely a male homo sapiens sapiens.
And my account name is based on my real life name, Eino, which is a modern Finnish version of the late middle-age Germanic name Enewald.
I'm a bad pervert and I like crazy pictures.

Can you make a post more strange than this one? :D

I'm a combination of bad humour and purely wicked intelligence. Also, I'm a martial arts practicioner that gets a bit touchy when things get into my way. :p

Chapter 28

Second set - The Failure of a Republic

Berlin, May 23rd, 2004.

The next stage of the "Revolution of the Royals", or "die Königlicherevolution" was not as "easy" as we have seen in the previous cases, we might say. But for, of course, an exception.

Ukraine

Wilhelm Franz von Habsburg-Lothringen was a successful bussinessman that, frankly speaking, did not bother too much about the past glory of his family, even if he was married with an Ukranian, Olena, who indeed was interested in the fate of Ukraine. She used the prestige that his husband had as a successul bussinessman to catch the eye of the Ukranians. Making clever appeals to the Zaporozhian spirit -and pointing at the skills of his husband to make money-, she introduced bit by bit his unwilling husband in the politics of Ukraine when, unexpectedly, Wilhelm was offered a crown that he did not want by a government which did not really want a king, but foreign investment. And perhaps the king would maanged to get that. Only if he accepted the crown...

Of course, he agreed to return to Ukraine as king, with her wife at his side, even in the government. Thus Ukraine recovered, again, its "Prince Vasyl".

And all because of a strong-minded woman.

screensave5.png

Finland

In Finland, the question of the royals was a quite delicate issue, as it was linked to the defeat that brought the enslavement of Finland. It was hard to make forget this fact, even if when it was pointed out that it was thanks to Germany and the support that the lend to Finland and his first kings that Finland escaped from the Tsarist yoke. Now, as the shadow of the new Tsar grew bigger and bigger, it seemed as if history wanted to repeat itself.

It took longs months and many endless hours of complicated negotiations until Heinrich Donatus Philipp Umberto Prinz von Hessen-Kassel, the heir the defeated Frederik Kaarle I, King of Finland and Karelia, Duke of Åland, Grand Prince of Lapland, Lord of Kaleva and the North, was offered the crown as Henrik I. It is said that, in the end, if Henry was made king was just because of the endless rain of German Marks that poured over Finland, as investments or as bribes. Thus, it is not odd that Henrik was named the "Golden King" of Finland. Whether he was to live up to that name or not, it was still to be seen.

screensave98.png

Austria

The restoration of the Hapsburgs to the Austria crown was the most complicated game ever played. Even if the average Austrian citizen had nothing about the restoration, making it real was another matter entirely. It was feared that the neighbouring countries would feel such a move as a threat from Austria, as they thought, with a reason, that the Hapsburg emperor would not stop just at Vienna.

In that, as it has been said, they were not wrong. As archduke Karl Georg von Habsburg-Lothringen, Prince Imperial of Austria and Prince Royal of Hungary, began to play his cards to recover his heritage, he did not limit himself to Austria, but also to the former dominions of his family. Here he had his biggest triumph and his worst defeat.

Austria was won just by being offered to recover the former glory of being the center of a big empire, as they once were. And, as simple and silly as this may sound to us, this trick worked. Of course some people did not accept that and stated loudly their doubts, but they were lost in a sea of Imperial fervour. Cheering crowds greet the Kaiser in Vienna. The Empire was back.

The rest of the Empire, thought, it was still to be won. While Bohemia and Hungary were receptive to Karl's message, the rest of the former parts of the Empire were not in love with Karl's dream. They were ready to resist. Then some hot headed politicians, as the Foreign Minister, Graf von Warthausen, stated that they were willing to use force, if needed. And Karl was not afraid of using that kind of measures.

screensave86.png

In Berlin, Frederick and Berthold were afraid that their dream was going to become a nightmare.

Meanwhile, Washington was still fighitng a war in Iraq. And it looked as it was going to loose it badly.

67638280.png

(1) Not even the Spanish inquisition.

So Habsburgs shall united the United States of Europe by force?
Good idea. :p
Are they claiming all the titles that have been held historically by Habsburgs?
Because that list is awesome! :cool:

So Habsburgs shall united the United States of Europe by force?
Good idea. :p
Are they claiming all the titles that have been held historically by Habsburgs?
Because that list is awesome! :cool:

By force or by persuasion.

They are going to claim all the Kaiserreich titles. Just those;)

Strong minded women are going to be the death of this world :p

If you erase the first two words, you're right, too. :D

Working in the next update.

Chapter 29

Second set - The Failure of a Republic

Berlin, May 23rd, 2004.

As the world seemed to plunge into a new stage of world politics, the "Revolution of the Royals" came to an unexpected stop.

The change began in Iraq. There, the insurgency began shortly after the 2003 Coalition invasion of Iraq and before the establishment of a new Iraqi government. By March 2004 the insurgent forces launched and all-out campaign against the "occupation forces" by targeting Coalition armies and the Iraqi security forces seen as collaborators with whom they consider the enemy.

screensave10.png

On March 25, 2004, a U.S. convoy traveling through Nasiriyah was ambushed, reportedly by Shia militiamen. A few days later, on the 27th, the Shia militias took control of Mosul for a few hours and, that very day, another U.S convoy was ambushed by over 100 Iraqi guerillas wearing trademark Fedayeen Saddam uniforms. More attacks were to take placed in the so-called "Black Week" (March 29th- April 4th, 2004) with a chain of bombing, murderers, kidnapings and hit-and-run attacks by the Shia militias in Basrah, Karbala and Samarra.

ScreenSave26-6.jpg

The creation of an Iraqi Provisional Government did not change the tide of terrorists attacks, which the American troops, spread all over the country, seemed unable to stop and which gave rise to the Shia Rebellion, which, by late October 2004, controlled most of the country.

screensave36.png

The Shia Rebellion in the peak of its power (late October 2004).​

Meanwhile, the "Revolution of the Royals" face an unexpected trouble when the last targets of the redrawing of the European map refused to join the Danubian Confederation, as the new Austro-Hungarian Empire was called. Both Slovenia, Croatia and Bosnia refused point blank to become united with Vienna. For them, any kind of cooperation, or even just a vague declaration of Hapsburg sovereignty over their lands was tantamount to returning to the yoke that had been hanging over them since 1918 They were not going to change Belgrade for Vienna.

screensave37.png

As the threats from Vienna grew, the Slovenian army began to mobilize.​

That refusal had the unnexpected side-effect of having Slovakia going out of the Confederation, which caused an enraged Austria Kaiser to pest about the "pesky Slovakian" for hours. At once he gathered the Austrian and Hungarian generals to prepare a "demonstration" against those rebels. Eslovenia and Slovakia were chosen to vanish from the Earth, as a warning for the rest of those who still tried to defy Vienna.

interlude2.gif

[Taken from Duckie's Diary]

Today I saw count f***ing von Funck again, in a meeting in my office about the visit to the Reich of the Principality of Zenda. We were asking a silly quarrel about the fact that the Prince of Zenda looks quite a look like Charles Laughton (even those nuts from the Foreign Officer labelled him like that in the official foto that they send me!)

Charles_Laughton_in_Young_Bess_trailer.jpg

(You see, Duckie, from time to time, is not wrong)​

I told my secreatry, Bernanrd, to brief me a bit about Zenda, you know, minor details like where the hell it is and so on.

-It's a pretty new country, Minister. It used to belong to Yugoslavia before the country went nuts. It's the red little red point a few inches below the Hungarian border.

-Even Liechtenstein is bigger than Zenda!

-In fact, minister, Liechtenstein doubles the seize of Zenda...

-Even my bath room is bigger than Zenda!

-... err.

I couldn't see what Zenda has to do with us. Sureley this is a Foreign Office job. But it seems that it's an administrative problem because His Majesty is due to be up at Postdam when the Prince Regent of Zenda arrives. Therefore, he will have to come to Berlin.

I still didn't know why they were bothering about such a petty visity from such a tin-pot little country. Von Funck and Bernand looked at me in horror, visibly pale. It seems that we don't call them tin-pot no loger, but a "will have" nation, as it seems that they may have a lot of oil in a couple of years. It goes without saying that our oil companies are eager at the possible bussines that may come from this Zendistic visit. Thus, as we have to arrange were the meeting is going to take place, it's up to me to take care of the issue.

Wonderful. Thus, while I'm jailed in my office with Bernard and von Funck, my two wives are lonely at home. From time to time I get a phone call from one of them to tell me how sad they are without me...

[It had been impossible to reproduce the following lines, as the handwritting of von Duckie, as he was known since his promotion to the German peerage, become quite impossible to read but fro a few words: "strip poker" and "tits", being repeated, this last word, around twenty times - Editor.]

That refusal had the unnexpected side-effect of having Slovakia going out of the Confederation, which caused an enraged Austria Kaiser to pest about the "pesky Slovakian" for hours. At once he gathered the Austrian and Hungarian generals to prepare a "demonstration" against those rebels. Eslovenia and Slovakia were chosen to vanish from the Earth, as a warning for the rest of those who still tried to defy Vienna.

Dun Dun DUun Dun Duuun Duun Dun Duun
*Star Wars Imperial theme*
General start up my Death Star!

And also down with the Austrian Hungarian imperialists. It all belongs to Belgrade/Moscow

Dear Readers, Lurkers and all kinds of Beings that inhabit the AARland.

After giving some thought to what comes next, I've decided to put an end to this AAR, which is now quite far away from the original idea, which, anyway, was abandoned by myself some chapters ago.

However, this does not mean that the AAR vanishes. Well, the AAR, as it stands now, is not going to be continued. Nevertheless, I must confess that I'm too in love with Käthe and Duckie and too willing to make something of this Imperial Germany of the 21st Century to give up.

Thus, there we go to the reason I'm closing this AAR, to start it, in a more "sensical" (if that words makes any sense -no pun intended- when it's related with me) way, that is, no three AARs in one, but one in one. My next AAR will deal, then, with this Imperial Germany of the 21st Century. Indeed, Duckie will be His Majesty's Minister and the faithful husband of Käthe AND Alix, and some of the story narrated here will be adapted to the next adventure.

I'm sorry about you, brothaARs ini AAR, if I may be disappointing you by giving up, but I'm afraid that, sooner or later, this AAR would become a unreadable mass -it was becoming entangled right now.

Thus, soon, a mix of the MDS and the Kaiserrerich worlds will working at full steam, with Käthe, Duckie and the Kaiser. The 1944 Kaiserreich world and the "Red Adolf" alternate worlds will have to wait. Who knows, perhaps some day...

Thanks for your patience to read me, my apologies for betraying you in this way (I can't help, methinks) and, don't worry, we'll return!

we = Me, Käthe and Duckie, of course.

Ahem...

D'oh... erm... we = Me, Käthe, Duckie and Peti, of course.

Ahem...

What?

You mean we = Peti, Käthe, Duckie and Kurty, of course.

Sure....

Stay tunned... ;)

Last edited:
i am disapoint. :(

link to the new aar I demand!

Me too. As soon as the new AAR is working, there will be a link. Right now I'm trying to figure out what to do. In fact, I have a good clear idea, using most of the stuff here. Käthe and Duckie are a must, too. . But I'll try to have a simple history, in order not to become bogged down, as here.

As long as there is pictures of Käthe...;)

Let me put an example:

Käthe, in her new style, answering to Duckie's marriage proposal:

Mila+Jovovich+resident+evil.jpg

Last edited:
So Kathë is Mila Jovovich (sp?)? :D