• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I think that armored bounty hunter was ripped off from Boba Fett...:D

first of all let me say that I have had this chapter on my computer for an hour and 30 minutes and I didn't even read a word, the size is daunting! And if you say this is a two chapter final chapter, then holy smokes, thank you for not combining them ;)

Yeah, Gen. Grubby showing off what he does best! :cool:

Roman fire, gah... do they mean greek fire, or did the romans perfect it and make it more dangerous. If so *shudders* But then again, greek fire ignites by just sunlight and water doesn't put out the flame but increases. *quickly checks wikipedia* AHH HAA I got you canonized. Greek fire is also called Byzantine Fire and Roman Fire.

Madeleine is sticking up for Raul? Something isn't right. First Raul giving her his water and now she sticking up for him. Do I smell something? Anyways she ruined my speculations when she forgot about him and let the acid through unnoticed :D

The armor is magnetic, so I don't see what the problem is...

Great chapter, and it seems you made me go to wikipedia for nothing ;)

wow, that was long. Now i can't see Renault diving in to save the day, so i can only come to one conclusion about what will happen to Raul, and that is unthinkable so i'm sure you have some idea up your sleve.

canonized said:
There's actually one more reference in that chapter way more obscure though XD If anyone gets it they get double extra points .
Yoko Kanno / Origa - Rise ? :D

ROFL Man, you really did take a load of inspiration of Star Wars on the opening scene, but what a chapter! Like an avalanche, a torrent of twisting threads in Timelines, quickly switching from one scene to the next, I'm certainly looking forward to Satan!

read the Finale (part 1), although I haven't read any previous chapters. It's very good. Maybe it's just the starting chapters that aren't my style...

Capibara said:
Hmm, I think I might me getting something, but I still need a little bit more of info ;)

More will be revealed in the last part of the Season Finale XD

ColossusCrusher: And you'd be correct XD

Throne: ROFL , meaning ? XD

comagoosie: Yep ! Hence why it took so long to publish too ! And it's magnetism has something to do with the time travel that they experienced . And it's one of the reasons why the stun gun had some weird results on the Panzerkardinal !

robou: We'll have to see ! I'm worried about Raul as well XD

ForzaA: Extra bonus points for ForzaA XD You got it !

English Patriot: Thank you very much :D Made my morning minute XD

Qorten: Well I do hope you catch up nonetheless :D Especially with the chapter summaries coming up !

Alright, I'm sending out a slow down request again. Just started the second season. And, of course, rooting for the villains once again :D

Anyone has a load of obsidian somewhere? Seems they're gonna need it :p

Also, great update! I am seriously looking forward to part 2.

Murmurandus said:
Bah, you're just cheating... :mad: :p
what? If he's posting obscure references to obscure artists :)p) making soundtracks for obscure (also :p) Japanese cartoons (double :p !), then surely I'll be allowed to use google to offset the obscurity value :)

Besides, I found the reference myself, just needed to figure out what it referenced :D

ForzaA said:
what? If he's posting obscure references to obscure artists :)p) making soundtracks for obscure (also :p) Japanese cartoons (double :p !), then surely I'll be allowed to use google to offset the obscurity value :)

Besides, I found the reference myself, just needed to figure out what it referenced :D

At least we agree on the obscure part of things... ;) :p :D

Excellent updates! We're finally getting somewhere. So the Spaniards are going to take Constantinople as the final of this chapter? :eek:

And what's up with Madeleine & Raul stuff?

(And silly lengthy too, man, I'm glad I've vacation now :p)

As for the Meet you Maker translation, 'voor je schepper staan' doesn't really have to right ring to it. Literally that means to stand before your maker. 'Ontmoet je Schepper' is a better translation of meet your maker and has more the ring of a warcry.

canonized said:
robou: We'll have to see ! I'm worried about Raul as well XD

What in the hell do you mean, mr. speaker... your the goddamn writer and you know exactly what is going to happen, and you will make it exactly the opposite of whatever i say! :p

robou said:
What in the hell do you mean, mr. speaker... your the goddamn writer and you know exactly what is going to happen, and you will make it exactly the opposite of whatever i say! :p

Haha, you have us the same way in your AAR so don't complain! :D

Capibara said:
Haha, you have us the same way in your AAR so don't complain! :D

what you think i have any idea what i'm writing...

At least you have some sort of clue, we are in complete darkness :p

robou said:
what you think i have any idea what i'm writing...
:rofl:

That's all of us except canonized. I am willing to bet money that canonized has constructed a nice flow chart of events and he has a detailed file on each character. Most of us just try to grab whatever out of the air and go from there. :D