• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
comagoosie said:
Congrats on getting you degree in history! I am jealous, wanna share?

And studying and discussing history is frowned upon in my family...we often get in a lot of arguments, but they are sick of me winning them. :D

I heard that the next book was due in april, has it come out yet? :eek:o The series is getting way too long for my tastes ;)

Haha oh hush !

Capibara: Thanks XD And I totally forgot about the others from lost actually when I wrote it XD

Bad Santa: You totally should though ! XD Just ask anyone ! Although I guess that I will have to provide those chapter summaries for you lazy guys !

Bad Santa said:
Im the kind of person who reads the summary of a book on wikipedia instead of actually reading it :D

ROFL We're doomed !

Thanks everyone who responded. Yes, autographs are available in the lobby :)

Estonianzulu said:
Thanks everyone who responded. Yes, autographs are available in the lobby :)

Just follow the red carpet , eh ? XD

canonized said:
Great to hear about you catching up :D And yes , XX-XXX is going to be an excellent time for you I think :D one of my favourit earcs :D
Turns out you were right! I just read chapter XXIV and I got to say "Wow!". The story was great before, but it seems to have gotten on a completly new level now. I wonder who Matsujuns father really is, and what relationship Tom and Marcus have. Not to mention Rodrigos part in all of this. Plot seems to thicken on both timelines.

Too bad I got to get to work soon, or I would continue to read at least one more chapter.

Last edited:
DarthJF said:
Turns out you were right! I just read chapter XXIV and I got to say "Wow!". The story was great before, but it seems to have gotten on a completly new level now. I wonder who Matsujuns father really is, and what relationship Tom and Marcus have. Not to mention Rodrigos part in all of this. Plot seems to thicken on both timelines.

Too bad I got to get to work soon, or I would continue to read at least one more chapter.

Yep :D it really kicks into high gear once you get to know the characters a bit more !

Bad Santa said:
Damn, i keep telling myself ill start to read through this AAR one day but it just keeps getting longer ;)
You definitely should read it, Bad Santa! This AAR is EXCELLENT! :cool:

By the way, Bad Santa, don't read the rest of this post, as its a comment to canonized about the chapter I just read, and it WILL contain spoilers. :)

Canonized, I just finished chapter XXXIV. VERY interesting stuff there. So Nia Obidos is a childhood friend of Antonio's. Hmm... But now she's working for the enemy. I wonder if their old friendship will take precedence over her newfound loyalty...

crusaderknight said:
You definitely should read it, Bad Santa! This AAR is EXCELLENT! :cool:

By the way, Bad Santa, don't read the rest of this post, as its a comment to canonized about the chapter I just read, and it WILL contain spoilers. :)

Canonized, I just finished chapter XXXIV. VERY interesting stuff there. So Nia Obidos is a childhood friend of Antonio's. Hmm... But now she's working for the enemy. I wonder if their old friendship will take precedence over her newfound loyalty...

Yep . They go way back XD . And I hope you caught the little cameo Isabella had in that flashback too XD

AlexanderPrimus said:
Great Interview, EZ. :)

Thanks!

robou said:
good interview, and nice to have a proper historians view!

Thank you, although to be honest I've not published anything so I don't consider myself a "proper" historian :)

Enewald said:
I am still stuck at page 74... maybe should continue reading soon... :p

But playing CK is nicer.

Or not. :(

But I shall finish one day, I promise! :rolleyes:

Haha I'll take your word for it XD considering how the density of comments increases in between updates , page 74 is a considerable amount !

Just a status report :D Expect the Season Finale Part I tomorrow I'll spend almost all day tomorrow on it and it'll probably be very late in being published (perhaps early morning the next day in many countries even the afternoon)

So please look out for our Season Finale :D

After the season Finale Part I I will publish the next part asap and try to get into the inter-season showcase asap . i've already got one great submission .

I'm also going to start on the hug project of making Episode summaries for each chapter up to this past season .

robou said:
AHHHHH! The Finale is come! I'm terribly sorry, but it is exciting :D

Yep :D formulating it now as we speak