• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
AlexanderPrimus said:
Wow, that's an awful lot of stuff to look forward to. I'm excited!
Just don't burn yourself out. :)

Haha I don't think I'll burn myself out XD

Sounds like some action packed times ahead!

General_BT said:
Sounds like some action packed times ahead!

Yep :D Going to have some fun XD

demokratickid said:
I agree with Grubnessul, burn Belgium! But, if you must, save a little of Flanders for yourself. :D ;)

Watch it, kiddie! I'll C&C your butt! :mad: :D

... I have not red anything of this aar, but I have to ask this:

How long would it take to read through the aar?
Just the story, not any extras like those interviews? :confused:
I am not that fast reader...
how many hours would it take?

*Walks in*

*Spots the Low countries war*

*Ducks out the door*

This place gets weirder everyday :D

@Enewald, it will take quite a long while to read, took me a few weeks back when it was only one season long, and season one seems alot smaller than season two. It'll be a big task, but well worth it, in my ever so humble opinion, Timelines is the EU3 AAR.

English Patriot said:
*Walks in*

*Spots the Low countries war*

*Ducks out the door*

This place gets weirder everyday :D

Lol. Next, I bet someone will travel back in time with the Timepiece to remove William of Orange from the Timeline, and with him, the last hope for the Netherlands...

Kidding, of course. :rofl:

AlexanderPrimus said:
Lol. Next, I bet someone will travel back in time with the Timepiece to remove William of Orange from the Timeline, and with him, the last hope for the Netherlands...

Kidding, of course. :rofl:

We'll remove Farnese and seize all of Belgium! :mad:

;)

If Season 3 doesn't come out soon, this could turn into a madhouse :D

This is a madhouse already :p

Wait! Did someone say 'madness' over here? :p

No!
This! Is! Timelines!

Thanks for the set-up Grubby, we needed that.
Consider me the official Spartan of the forums... :D

ForzaA said:
You're learning :D

..and regressing already :p

..Still, good news overall :)

I'm trying to get back to the 2 update a week schedule XD Trying to steamroll to Season III

demokratickid: Haha , There will indeed be a lot of burning XD

Murmurandus: Don't worry , I'll have pity on the Belgians XD They were the non-traitors after all !

Enewald: The best way to do it is to go somewhere in the middle , read a chapter and then see how long it took and then multiply by the number of chapters XD .

comagoosie: ROFL how did you calculate such a thing ?

English Patriot: Haha , maybe we should add the english into the mix , eh ? XD Anglo-Dutch tensions perhaps XD Hmm gives me some ideas XD

AlexanderPrimus: Regardless of his nationalism , he has such a cool principality to rule over XD Mmmmnn oranges ..

Avernite: I should probably have cameos from the Duke too ! XD

Capibara: haha , it might XD

Grubnessul & ColossusCrusher: Oh you guys XD

Working on that update now !

as I seem to be able to read an chapter in ~20 mins, it would take like 35 hours... which is not too bad.
if I spend three hours a day reading this... it would just be 11 days before I have finished reading.... homhom...

But I am too lazy to print it... so I will be ready in some weeks... :(

Non traitors? :eek:

They were just lazy and accepted taxes (which is pretty much the reason for all big revolts it seems, it's all about the gold) rather than be good-stingy-Dutchmen-who-were-rather-dead-than-paying-taxes. :p

canonized said:
Murmurandus: Don't worry , I'll have pity on the Belgians XD They were the non-traitors after all !!
You must've missed the memo (acte van verlatinghe; oath of abjuration)

..The king betrayed his people, not the other way round :D

Brillant way to dodge tax payment I must admit. I might try that one myself once :p