• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Will ain't dead, he's just indisposed.

What was the pun? I didn't know I made it.

ColossusCrusher said:
Will ain't dead, he's just indisposed.

ROFL . Perhaps

TheExecuter: XD it was a good one

comagoosie: Haha , maybe I should really start being mean and just sac person after person

ColossusCrusher: Willem's in the circle of the gluttons meaning he's in a lot of garbage . in , garbage , in disposables , in disposed . XD

Whoa!
I did not see that when I typed it.

Ok, Peti, say it loud...

Dogs rule the (under)world!!!!

:D

Will isn't dead, he's just pining for the fjords. ;)

Or ofcourse having a drink and a good laugh with Renault, who surely must have foreseen something like this and added a hidden bar somewhere in the Hell, I mean, can't make everything nasty when designing an underground dungeon now can you? So he added a bar somewhere down there.

ColossusCrusher: hidden genius XD

Kurt_Steiner: ROFL ROFL Glad to see Peti's cousin in action , eh ? XD

Grubnessul: ROFL a hidden bar what an interesting idea

I guess that's what they say. XD

ColossusCrusher said:
I guess that's what they say. XD

Now , if you can figure out how Willem could have possibly survived I'd give you more points XD

He jumped through the mouth as it opened, so that it closed behind him. He then rolled into a steaming pile of shit, because we need comic relief.
Either that or, being Dutch, he sent such a massive bong hit at it that the smoke was so thick that the gears stopped up.

PM me if I'm right.

ColossusCrusher said:
He jumped through the mouth as it opened, so that it closed behind him. He then rolled into a steaming pile of shit, because we need comic relief.
Either that or, being Dutch, he sent such a massive bong hit at it that the smoke was so thick that the gears stopped up.

PM me if I'm right.
:eek:

I think he will run behind it and hit the "off" button. :D

ColossusCrusher said:

PM me if I'm right.

ROFL . There isn't excrement in Circle 3 . Excrement is in Circle 8 , Ditch 2 XD .

comagoosie: Haha , he was already weakened from his injury hence why he couldn't run forward . Can't get around that thing unless you run the circle again XD

canonized said:
Now , if you can figure out how Willem could have possibly survived I'd give you more points XD

He threw some of the putrid dirt into one of the mouths...thus 'as the dog that barking craves, and becomes quiet when he bites his food, and is intent and fights only to devour it, such became those filthy faces of the demon Cerberus...'

Right? :D

TheExecuter

TheExecuter said:
He threw some of the putrid dirt into one of the mouths...thus 'as the dog that barking craves, and becomes quiet when he bites his food, and is intent and fights only to devour it, such became those filthy faces of the demon Cerberus...'

Right? :D

TheExecuter

Haha , alright gentlemen , yes . I have to admit that TheExecuter , thanks to his Dante reading =P has figured out what Madeleine forgot and what Willem might have done by accident .

Since you obviously read that part of the canto , I have to acknowledge it XD . Anyone who reads Dante to get ahead in the story is fine by my book XD

Problem is that that wouldn't make much sense in a machine...

Grubnessul said:
Problem is that that wouldn't make much sense in a machine...

Remember that there were leftover construction materials there as well . You might say that Willem could have literally thrown a wrench into the gears haha .

canonized said:
Remember that there were leftover construction materials there as well . You might say that Willem could have literally thrown a wrench into the gears haha .
Now that would be a nice explanation :p

Ofcourse, he could aswell have conviced Cerebus that eating people isn't really nice and asked him to join him and Renault at the secret bar :rofl:

canonized said:
Haha , alright gentlemen , yes . I have to admit that TheExecuter , thanks to his Dante reading =P has figured out what Madeleine forgot and what Willem might have done by accident .

Since you obviously read that part of the canto , I have to acknowledge it XD . Anyone who reads Dante to get ahead in the story is fine by my book XD

I hold you personally responsible for any nightmares I experience deriving from my late night perusal of Dante!

That disclaimer aside...I only read the canto where Cerberus appears, and only up to the point where Dante gets past him. So...technically...I haven't really 'read' Dante...just did some internet searching...

TheExecuter